bradstev

May 13, 2018
This looks great but I'm wary of picking it up before a greater selection of girls are added, ie Arya, Margaery, Missandei, the Sands etc. Is there the intent to add some of these?

ytriii

Feb 5, 2018
how to open new scene with daenerys?
is it possible to unlock gallery in this game? some locked scenes are still locked after editing gallery.rpy to "true", btw even after watching them ingame

Last edited:

bamvius

May 27, 2018
LMAO.

Consistent update schedule, multiple H-scenes each update, a dev who actually wants to improve and refine their game with each update.

Keep on seething though buddy.
yeah.. IMO the game is good. Not great not terrible. But kudos to the dev that is constantly trying to improve the game !

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
this might be a useless effort since noone ever seems to have posted save files in this game before ( in prv. versions) but still im gonna ask... Does anyone have a savefile of the last or this version? i have lost my file

Qweks245

Jul 26, 2019
+1. anyone found a new scene at all? I checked the actual h-scenes list from 0.15 and it not mentioned, only the first scene in her room. the devs promised though. oh just lied?
You need to send Daenerys to work as a dancer in a pink outfit, then knock down the boor and go to the dressing room with Daenerys. Sorry for my English

Reactions: ytriii

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I just wanted to ask but for the slut rout vs the love route does the route have the option to let d dance at the tavern? Some how i already got her to 60 sp by dateing but there is no option for the tavern.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
I swear the love route has no actual content. Been following this game and every update seems to add to slut route but nothing to love route.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes