The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Does the personal route just stop at n3? Because I can't find anything else and I know the whole pole dancing is slut route only thing.

jason007

Jan 16, 2018
It wont let me get cersi! and dany wont go on stage any more keeps wanting sansa to have her spot light please help! attaching save file

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
I dont know If this can be the full save but i think it can work if you are searching the daenerys scene (you have to dress her with the pink swimsuit and send her to the tavern as a dancer and thats all)
Pd: I repeat this might not be the full save but you can do almost everything with every girl
Pd2: sorry for my english

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
I dont know If this can be the full save but i think it can work if you are searching the daenerys scene (you have to dress her with the pink swimsuit and send her to the tavern as a dancer and thats all)
Pd: I repeat this might not be the full save but you can do almost everything with every girl
Pd2: sorry for my english
Thanks mate ! Even if it might not be a full one, you still took the time to answer my request and I'm thankful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PATOXXW
Jun 19, 2017
Ok, is Sannsa dancer outfit not in the wardrobe anymore cuz I've tried multiple times to get it to appear but it just won't. I know its in the game because after both quest a new dancer and a waitress' job Sannsa is wearing it at home but it still doesn't show up in her wardrobe.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes