PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Try reinstalling first, that might fix your issue (for some reason you're missing a couple clothing items).
Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly, it didn't work and I still get error messages saying things are undefined etc. when entering rooms/opening the wardrobe etc.

Edit:So I started a new game, and I was wondering:Didnt Dany used to get naked when dancing and having high enough SP? She´s on 35+ SP but still never gets naked during her dancing shifts..

Last edited:

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Latest patch, think I might be stuck?

Finished Dany's quests, had the first round of Game of Whores, cured Sansa and done her 1st quest. I can't get anything else from Dany, Sansa or Baelish. Just working on stats for Dany and Sansa right now.

Dany got her massive slut point boost from dancing to like 25-30 and then let some guy in the market jerk off on to her tits, sansa's giving handies in the garden so far. Will see if where I get.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Latest patch, think I might be stuck?

Finished Dany's quests, had the first round of Game of Whores, cured Sansa and done her 1st quest. I can't get anything else from Dany, Sansa or Baelish. Just working on stats for Dany and Sansa right now.

Dany got her massive slut point boost from dancing to like 25-30 and then let some guy in the market jerk off on to her tits, sansa's giving handies in the garden so far. Will see if where I get.
Is Dany dancing naked in the tavern for you? she´s not even progressing with her dances for me...

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Is Dany dancing naked in the tavern for you? she´s not even progressing with her dances for me...
Yeah. What I was doing for efficiency was : Go to the tavern for work, go see dany, send her to dance and then go with sansa to the market and buy a lemon pie. That was building the most Dany slut points and Sansa love points as possible while making money.

But I don't have any access to Cersei. Have done the first round of game of whores and can't find any more quests to do in any of the 4 zones.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Good game, but need more sex scenes with the 3 girls, especially with Sansa who has none, More erotic scenes would also be welcomemainly outdoors, the game is very well done hopefully still has a lot of content I will be following the progress congratulations to the creator.

Reactions: kat777

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"If this update won't be leaked until 1th of October one of the following extra scenes would be added:

- Sansa anal sex scene
- Cersei anal sex scene
- Mara anilingus scene"

Wtf really ? Never seen this way of doing things

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
"If this update won't be leaked until 1th of October one of the following extra scenes would be added:

- Sansa anal sex scene
- Cersei anal sex scene
- Mara anilingus scene"

Wtf really ? Never seen this way of doing things
How exactly do you justify that to your patreons funding the game development? Does leaking an early access version somehow give you less working hours a day? And why would collective punishment entice new patreons or reassure existing ones? The absolute insanity of some of these developers is astounding.

pahabaz

Feb 27, 2018
PATRONS
$5,693
PER MONTH
и еще такие еврейские замашки хД,типа патронов потом киданут что платят ,наказывая из-за тех кто не платит :WeSmart: :HideThePain:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How exactly do you justify that to your patreons funding the game development? Does leaking an early access version somehow give you less working hours a day? And why would collective punishment entice new patreons or reassure existing ones? The absolute insanity of some of these developers is astounding.
Yeah that's exactly it, like if some guy shares the game for some reason they'll punish the other people funding them by not adding content ? Wtf is that way of thinking that's so bs

May 25, 2017
Last patch I leaked it onto here, nothing happened. dont have patreon anymore tho,bought it just to leak, cause its a dumb rule
Yeah, I think it's a terrible model, especially with the amount that he is getting monthly. I do appreciate the leak from last time though.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Last patch I leaked it onto here, nothing happened. dont have patreon anymore tho,bought it just to leak, cause its a dumb rule
Last patch was leaked so no bonus scene was added, the bonus options they're talking about are the same as the ones mentioned last time. The time(s) before when it didn't get leaked they did include the bonus scene in the next release. A crappy way of doing things but they did keep their word.

Reactions: SlutSombra
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes