Jan 9, 2019
Finally played this update, quite short but i liked dancing animation, artworks as always are top tier I wish there was more games with art like that.

PS
any new trainer games on radar?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Finally played this update, quite short but i liked dancing animation, artworks as always are top tier I wish there was more games with art like that.

PS
any new trainer games on radar?
Recently I found "Research into Corruption". It figures as "abandoned" but actually the developer in charge of the project decided to remake in renpy, since it was in rpgm. It's been on standby for a long while already, but if you're into 3d models, incest and slow corruption, you might enjoy it.

Reactions: Safkol
Jan 9, 2019
Recently I found "Research into Corruption". It figures as "abandoned" but actually the developer in charge of the project decided to remake in renpy, since it was in rpgm. It's been on standby for a long while already, but if you're into 3d models, incest and slow corruption, you might enjoy it.
Thanks but I'm not into 3d models at all :Kappa:

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
А как мне теперь выйти из магазина если не секрет?) денег нет что бы все скупить.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Q: How do I get out of the store now if it's no secret? I don't have the money to buy everything.
A: Have you tried scrolling down with the mouse wheel?
BTW: Please adhere to the rules and write in English. Try

Пробовали ли вы прокручивать вниз с помощью колеса мыши?
BTW: Пожалуйста, соблюдайте правила и пишите на английском языке. Попробуйте

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Q: How do I get out of the store now if it's no secret? I don't have the money to buy everything.
A: Have you tried scrolling down with the mouse wheel?
BTW: Please adhere to the rules and write in English. Try

Пробовали ли вы прокручивать вниз с помощью колеса мыши?
BTW: Пожалуйста, соблюдайте правила и пишите на английском языке. Попробуйте
it's running on the phone :) I figured it out myself, I had to delete the reload file in the save folder to be thrown out of the menu

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes