AllOwO

Apr 19, 2021
Bug: Sansa's Quest # 4: You can't go through any path. Through Cersei, endless animation, and through Daenerys, the quest does not end and there will be an opportunity to start this quest again.

Jan 9, 2019
lol I was wondering why there is still so little progress with this game until i just saw, this is in "development" for over 5 years now.

View attachment 1452190
I don't know single patreon project which would be different, the whole model is to develop games as long as possible. As long as new updates being delivered I don't think it's a problem, summertime saga, seeds of chaos in development for the same amount of time and I'm happy about that, why to finish good project with lots of fans? personally I would love to see more of game of thrones games, if this game will be finished tomorrow, we don't have anything, even hentai artist don't draw GOT girls anymore

Karkour

Apr 13, 2021
I am stuck i choosed turn content off and finished all the quests but lord baelish doesn't give me any quest

Max29

Nov 17, 2017
0.20 is out!

Hello dear patrons, new version of Game of Whores featuring new character - Red Witch is already available and !

If this update won't be leaked until 30th of October, one of the following extra scenes would be added:
- Continuation of Daenerys slut walk in WW costume, probably handjob/blowjob for a stranger
- Redraw of Daenerys tavern blowjob to meet current quality of artworks
- Cersei x Sansa keyhole scene
- Daenerys x Sansa keyhole scene

Changelog version 0.19 --------> 0.20:

- From now you can sell panties at the market, ask Rodrik what's new

- You can also buy cucumbers for Daenerys at the market, and give it to her later, it will temporarily change her keyhole scene

Added:

- New character - Red Witch

- 1 animated handjob CG scene with Red Witch

- 1 animated vaginal sex CG scene with Red Witch

- 7 new small text events in Slums with Pam, Goldy and Daenerys, to be added more

- 1 new quest for Rodrik

- 1 animated bukkake CG scene with Sansa

- 1 animated bukkake CG scene with Daenerys

- 1 animated anal CG scene for Cersei (Extra scene poll winner)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes