Seeking Game with submissive MC and male dom

Nisarah19

Apr 16, 2023
I'm a woman so I was more interested playing a game with male love interest, the so called sausage gallery games. I searched through the site but it's hard to find game like that so here I am.

I'm currently looking for BDSM centered game where you play as submissive mc with male characters as the dom. I'm fine with gay game. Watersport is a hard limit for me so game with adjustable kink option like Lust Odyssey is preferable.

Game I played and enjoyed are Lust Odyssey and Reformation School. I also enjoyed Lost in Lamentite unfortunately there are no male character you can romance.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It depends on how consensual you want the maledom to be. Healthy consensual BDSM is a rarity, especially with female MC, but there's no shortage of MC being blackmailed or raped until broken.

For the bondage, this thread has you covered, but most of it is definitely the latter flavor. This game might be worth checking out for something more tame and semi-consensual iirc. iirc Queen's DisGrace has consensual BDSM (with anonymous partners, so no romance) and exhib-focused blackmail, but it's text and relatively new.

OTOH if you're okay with MC just being a sex slave to men, these threads will be useful:

https://f95zone.to/threads/any-game-with-actual-slave-path-female-protagonist.72682/
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-mc-rape-slavery-loop.104058/

Nisarah19

Apr 16, 2023
Thank you for the rec! I actually didn't really care about the consent as long as there were many male love interest. To be honest I just want a game where I stare at hot men in the screen rather than big boob woman, like Lust Odyssey. Oh, and I already played off the cuff it was actually my first game of this genre.

Btw it seems like a lot of the games on the bondage thread is f/f game, do you have any rec about m/f bondage game where I play as the sub female instead? Or game where I stare at hot males rather than female on my screen?

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you for the rec! I actually didn't really care about the consent as long as there were many male love interest. To be honest I just want a game where I stare at hot men in the screen rather than big boob woman, like Lust Odyssey. Oh, and I already played off the cuff it was actually my first game of this genre.

Btw it seems like a lot of the games on the bondage thread is f/f game, do you have any rec about m/f bondage game where I play as the sub female instead? Or game where I stare at hot males rather than female on my screen?
Only thing I can think of right now is Threshold Road, which is heavily bondage-focused and hetero (as well as quite rapey), but most of the males are meant to be grotesque. At least you can move the camera to an extent, being a 3D game.