• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video GameOverSFM collection [2023-09-29] [GameOverSFM/PokedudeSFM]

bbhsb

Jul 13, 2023
Is the download link safe?

Edit: nvm I've downloaded it on workupload it's 100% safe

pokedudesfm

Aug 25, 2023
hey op of this thread can you edit the title so that my accounts arent together? theres a reason I go by two different accounts and these arent meant to be related.

make a seperate thread and post my stuff, thats fine.

i never read any feedback to my stuff because money is the only feedback I care about; but it is interesting to see it.

regardless I have more fun making the vanilla stuff but the guro stuff makes a shit ton more money. so I would appreciate if it you dont put thwm in the same thread. thanks

Dec 31, 2017
hey op of this thread can you edit the title so that my accounts arent together? theres a reason I go by two different accounts and these arent meant to be related.

make a seperate thread and post my stuff, thats fine.

i never read any feedback to my stuff because money is the only feedback I care about; but it is interesting to see it.

regardless I have more fun making the vanilla stuff but the guro stuff makes a shit ton more money. so I would appreciate if it you dont put thwm in the same thread. thanks
oh dam, its the man himself

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Out of curiosity, why do you think that? It doesn't seem too big an ask to have separation between his different "studio" outputs :?
we have always put together contents coming from different platforms for the same artist.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
There's no need for a seperate download link for Ashley's End, it's already in the collection. Also, where is the Pokedude stuff, the collection only contains the guro shit?

Reactions: Brad_Pitt

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Crazy how people are kink shaming on a site where sex is everywhere. Necro isn't for everyone and definitely not for me but at least be open minded to other people's taste.

Reactions: FaustinNico