• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Nelly Nella

Formerly 'Nella123321'
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Yo! Can I please perhaps ask if I can take over this thread to keep it updated?

I am Nella, one of the newly hired devs on Cumbusters, and I was assigned with keeping the game's social media up to date.

I know talk is cheap so I will be attaching a pic of me working on the game in unity as proof.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018

I am Nella, one of the newly hired devs on Cumbusters, and I was assigned with keeping the game's social media up to date.

I know talk is cheap so I will be attaching a pic of me working on the game in unity as proof.
The Spy has already breached our defenses...

Jul 15, 2024

The things this, can you please fix this bug where if you go to the pink water and it's start a animations. If you press at any direction, and end the animation, the walking will stuck at the part you were press. Plus it's give you extra speed. I don't know if the bug doesn't work on windows because on android it's does.

Nelly Nella

Formerly 'Nella123321'
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
The things this, can you please fix this bug where if you go to the pink water and it's start a animations. If you press at any direction, and end the animation, the walking will stuck at the part you were press. Plus it's give you extra speed. I don't know if the bug doesn't work on windows because on android it's does.
The new horny mechanic was something that I was not involved with, but I can relay this to the team and have it looked at.

roshimain7

Jun 16, 2022
Aren't there new scenes with Bibi ? I looked in the game and game's save file but there's nothing about it
it's probably just mentioning that they're finished and will be shipped out as a proper enemy next update; that's what i assume anyway. maybe i'm wrong, i dunno.

Nelly Nella

Formerly 'Nella123321'
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
can you see the bibi animations, or are they not implemented yet?
Aren't there new scenes with Bibi ? I looked in the game and game's save file but there's nothing about it
Nope, there are no CG scene with Bibi AT THE MOMENT. What the update meant is that all her character animations are done and in the game.

Also, as a bit of a spoiler from a dev, the reason she is getting so many extra animations before we work on the CG is because she will be a 2de playable character, and will join Chiro on her bimbo adventure.

As for Bibi in game, she just has a small dialogue cameo if you walk past, I think it is either the last or second to last, up to date level.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes