• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
May I ask for some more context on this whoopsie? I get that they seem to have fucked up and sent a folder they shouldn't have, but what exactly is in said folder that makes it a whoopsie?
Mainly the fact it has debug symbols, which makes it considerably easier to reverse engineer/modify a game.

VixenTheFox

May 24, 2022
Well the cheat menu doesn't pop up or work when i press F1. So i think its only only worked on the version 1.1?. Seriously how do u open it doesn't work all? :w

PaloHymn

Feb 21, 2023
Lmfao the fucking crab has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a game. Good shit

SuccuSakura

Feb 1, 2024
Does the content for the time end after the Fryman stuff at the beach? I can get into the street are and also walk right where the crocodile and the bunny girl are, but that's kinda it. Both areas have no further progress

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
Does the content for the time end after the Fryman stuff at the beach? I can get into the street are and also walk right where the crocodile and the bunny girl are, but that's kinda it. Both areas have no further progress
Yeah, This update was mostly just getting scenes painted and adding the street to landmark the change of stage but the content is practically the same as the last version

Reactions: SuccuSakura

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Great art, ok concept, horrendous execution. Unlike most h-game platformers this is responsive and has smooth animations but the level design, like most platformers, is just annoying shit. This is a gallery viewer-only type of game for sure, will check back in a few years when it's hopefully done and there's a complete save. Reminds me of Max the Elf in that the gameplay is horrible but everything else is fantastic, bit of a shame but you can't have everything.

PaydayWolf

Jul 9, 2024
Absolutely love the artwork and character design on this - hope it goes far! I am eagerly anticipating every update!

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes