Seeking Games like Karryn's Prison,Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG,Emblem Knightess Nord

Gladiatorgb

May 14, 2020

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/marle-th...ack-sea-v1-02-yumenamakon-kagura-games.30044/
Short game with enemies that restrain or hypnotize the female protagonist for H-scenes in battle. Each type of enemy gives her a different permanent passive weakness if she loses to it several times (or just gets in-battle H-scenes; I'm not sure if losing fights is required).
https://f95zone.to/threads/jumble-jokers-v1-15-trauma-trading.36935/
Game with all-female party of 4 protagonists. H-scenes and sensitive / fallen states in battle. Permanent passive weaknesses from getting H-scenes several times (losing fights is not required). Effects tend to prevent a character from acting in their turn. Get too many and the whole party could be stun-locked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/ by the same developer.
Game with all-female party of protagonists (choose 3 out of 5 available). H-scenes and debuffs in battle. I can't remember if Creature Hunter has permanent passives like JJ, but it has more varied status effects and in-battle pregnancy.

So in these games the debuffs / passives won't appear at first, but they do exist and will be acquired after several battles.

+1, also hoping others can recommend more games like these.

Gladiatorgb

May 14, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/marle-th...ack-sea-v1-02-yumenamakon-kagura-games.30044/
Short game with enemies that restrain or hypnotize the female protagonist for H-scenes in battle. Each type of enemy gives her a different permanent passive weakness if she loses to it several times (or just gets in-battle H-scenes; I'm not sure if losing fights is required).
https://f95zone.to/threads/jumble-jokers-v1-15-trauma-trading.36935/
Game with all-female party of 4 protagonists. H-scenes and sensitive / fallen states in battle. Permanent passive weaknesses from getting H-scenes several times (losing fights is not required). Effects tend to prevent a character from acting in their turn. Get too many and the whole party could be stun-locked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/ by the same developer.
Game with all-female party of protagonists (choose 3 out of 5 available). H-scenes and debuffs in battle. I can't remember if Creature Hunter has permanent passives like JJ, but it has more varied status effects and in-battle pregnancy.

So in these games the debuffs / passives won't appear at first, but they do exist and will be acquired after several battles.

+1, also hoping others can recommend more games like these.
Thank. Already played

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
Lisa and the Succubus Grimoire by the same developer as Marle above.

Moral Sword of Asagi has a 3-girl party, and most of the debuffs are bondage gear. Same developer as Emblem Knightess Nord.

B-Ground Unchained is a bit different because the combat isn't turn-based. There are 20 debuffs the heroine can collect.

The group has made several battle-rape games, some also have bondage gear debuffs. See Signal Forces for an example.

Mission Mermaiden is a side-scroller game. Enemies can inflict hypnotic debuffs.

Rignetta's Adventure doesn't have debuffs, but there's a setting which makes the heroine weaker if she's caught / defeated by monsters.

That's all I'm aware of. Still hoping someone else knows some. +1

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Any of those games that don't have that "poetry" and the girl isn't a complete dumbass?

I don't mind having a bit of smut but if the story revolves around turning the woman into a cumrag, it gets boring after a while.

Bonus points if the woman can actually fight back or even turn the situations to her advantage.

Reactions: tiopleura
Mar 27, 2018
These are my favorite types of games, bookmarking the fuck out of this thread.

My favorites that haven't already been mentioned are both of Shimobashira Workshop's games, Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia. I think they're brilliant: the story is good, there a tons of cool and varied corruption scenarios, the battle sex is hot, and you can get cursed equipment like slave collars etc. slapped on you that makes your life much harder. Just some of the finest game and world design I've seen.

Taima Miko Yuugi is also really fun, the standout for me in that game is the combat design. It's one of the few RPGMaker games where combat isn't just attack, attack, attack, heal, attack, attack. Unfortunately while the battlefucking is good and the debuffs are fun, there's not a lot of actual corruption.

Finally, give Princess Sacrifice a try, it's pretty degenerate but has great battlefucking and corruption, as well as some very lewd outfits and scenarios. Playing dressup with Feena is a lot of fun.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I'm surprised nobody mentioned my game: Solas City Heroes! (as of 2022 it's still unfinished)
Plenty battle fuck, plus bondage and if the hero cums too much it loses and gets captured!

slivergun

Mar 14, 2019
I'm surprised nobody mentioned my game: Solas City Heroes! (as of 2022 it's still unfinished)
Plenty battle fuck, plus bondage and if the hero cums too much it loses and gets captured!
Sry MrZed, but I never saw your game being posted by anyone in game request.
Ill give it a try.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Are there debuffs or anything that weakens the character without being an instant game over?

Jan 18, 2018
I've noticed a significant divide in between those who generally follow Japanese style RPGMs and 3D Western games, looks like your game falls into the second category. Anywho, does seem like it fits the thread, trying it out.

DownloadSexMods

Mar 4, 2020
I'll just add my 2 cents here to bump the thread and maybe find something new:

Evil Goddess: a bitch to play, since it's only availiable on Patreon and it's like 60% in Chinese + you actually need to properly manage your gear to have even the slightest chance of winning against bosses, which is difficult to do because, again, the game is 60% in Chinese.
But it has tons of bondage scenes and restraints during battle.

Metal Edge Girl Blazer RPG (again from Ankoku Marimokan): lots of battlefuck scenarios, restraints in battle (especially enemies in the 2nd area who use rope bondage) and a decent game in general.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I'll just add my 2 cents here to bump the thread and maybe find something new:

Evil Goddess: a bitch to play, since it's only availiable on Patreon and it's like 60% in Chinese + you actually need to properly manage your gear to have even the slightest chance of winning against bosses, which is difficult to do because, again, the game is 60% in Chinese.
But it has tons of bondage scenes and restraints during battle.

Metal Edge Girl Blazer RPG (again from Ankoku Marimokan): lots of battlefuck scenarios, restraints in battle (especially enemies in the 2nd area who use rope bondage) and a decent game in general.
This thread has a lot of games with similar concepts though not exclusively bondage: https://f95zone.to/threads/your-cha...mething-lewd-lesser-and-stays-that-way.69819/

Might find some interesting games there.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Your game is great! But it's still super early, right? Last time I played I got frustrated looking for some monster fuckin', before going back to the thread and realizing I should have checked when I saw "alpha," and that sex hadn't been put in the game yet, except for the mindfuckers (love the lil' bastards though!)

Have any dungeon events been added yet? I don't personally care as much about the MC, sometimes I forget he's even there and think of it more like a rather than playing it as an actual character.

If you care to read, I have 2 minor suggestions. If not, please ignore, you've already proven you know what you're doing!

1) To increase interest/awareness in the MC for people like me: Give the MC some influence over what the monsters do to the girls as he gets corrupted (if that's a thing that's in the plan.) Maybe unconscious at first, like the MC has darker kinks or maybe imagines it going a certain way, and that effects the odds of the monsters choosing that action (if they'll have multiple options to begin with) or increases odds of h-attacks vs normal.

2) I see certain rape+corruption games as making a major mistake (that I'd like to politely beg you to avoid) in terms of buildup. Most notably is Saria Reclaimed. The buildup is in the women's perceptions of events and reactions to it, not in escalating body parts or whatever. In Saria Reclaimed the FMC is captured by a group of rapey bandits, and they just chain her clothed to a pole, stand around in a circle, and jack off to her feet/fingers and other weird stuff like that. That isn't buildup, it's a deviation to niche kinks in an effort to artificially prolong the time until actual sex occurs, because the dev (my conjecture) doesn't seem to think there's anywhere past sex to go.

Completely withholding sex events until corruption thresholds is like cramming a bunch of fetch quests into an RPG to make it seem longer. There are other better and more creative ways to extend the content.

I have devolved into a rant. What I meant to say when I started typing this is that I love your game so far!