Seeking Games like My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class or A Gentle Girl 3

umpler79

Jan 21, 2022
Looking for a game like My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 where there is a display that constantly shows what your companion is doing when they aren't with you, preferably NTR. I found it to be a really interesting concept, and also enjoy the companion free-roam aspect, and was wondering if there was any other games like this, or even games with indicators that your companion is doing something when away from you. Here are some example images of what I'm talking about:
rq.png rq2.png rq3.png rq4.png

umpler79

Jan 21, 2022
Looking for a game like My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 where there is a display that constantly shows what your companion is doing when they aren't with you, preferably NTR. I found it to be a really interesting concept, and also enjoy the companion free-roam aspect, and was wondering if there was any other games like this, or even games with indicators that your companion is doing something when away from you. Here are some example images of what I'm talking about:
View attachment 2152664 View attachment 2152665 View attachment 2152666 View attachment 2152667
So sad :(

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Those two games/series are pretty much the only two of their kind that anyone here knows of for ntr rpgs. If the main thing is the picture, you might try searching Standing Pose Art or Standing Picture Systems, but this type of system almost always focuses on the main character, and not the MC's partners as they're usually single protagonist games. You could try searching "Mystery NTR" +"Standing Pose" but I don't think anyone else really tried this.

Reactions: Roe1961

umpler79

Jan 21, 2022
Those two games/series are pretty much the only two of their kind that anyone here knows of for ntr rpgs. If the main thing is the picture, you might try searching Standing Pose Art or Standing Picture Systems, but this type of system almost always focuses on the main character, and not the MC's partners as they're usually single protagonist games. You could try searching "Mystery NTR" +"Standing Pose" but I don't think anyone else really tried this.
I see, thank you very much!

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Not quite the same, but Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown is a pretty decent NTR game with a lot of routes, and it does kind of have the girls doing their own thing - they roam the world map on their own and can be ambushed by the horny king, who takes them back to his harem and whatnot. You can also protect them, or not. Or visit them in the harem. And they can be abducted by enemies where you are sent scenes periodically.

mtdewaddict

Aug 20, 2022
It's not a standing picture, but NTR Survival Z has icons giving you an idea of what your girl is up to while you're out scavenging for supplies. Only one of the sample pictures show this, but it's always there and updates over time while you're out.

Reactions: Karn52

umpler79

Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the replies, I also wanted to put another one I played that fits this idea. You can see her silhouette change if you're far away from her that lets you know that she's in danger. Apart from the standing picture system, I also like when games have some forum, website, text messages, or something else that eludes what she is doing, like Scars of Summer or that Nebel game with the cameras and when she texts you to help her. I also saw a thread with some good recommendations.