Seeking Games like Sister Seikatsu Fantasy and its prequel (interactive sex, girl initiates, etc.)

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I'm looking for games with elements similar to Sister! Seikatsu -Fantasy- and it's prequel. The elements I'm specifically interested in are:
  • Innocent character grows to like and sometimes initiate sex, but does not become a raging whore (Corruption but lighter, I guess)
  • Highly interactive sex with lots of things to do/try
  • Sleep Sex
  • Drugs
  • Stats that change the character's behavior
  • NOT a visual novel
Other things I liked but are less important:
  • Cohabitation
  • 2D
  • Incest
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Goals and Gameplay outside sex
Any recommendations that involve some of the elements listed above would be greatly appreciated. The more elements present, the better.

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
If you have a powerful enough pc, you can try some of Illusion Studio games, they have a lot of interactivity during sex scenes plus you can create and share custom characters and there's a gigantic community recreating waifus in the game.
- Koikatsu
- Koikatsu Sunshine
- Honey Select
- Honey Select 2
- AI shoujo

You can also try:
- Spending a month with my sister
- Night Crawling Is Bad !?
- Do You Have AKIRA Points ?
-Wet Summer Days
- 1room: Runaway Girl
- Suzuka's Melody
- The runaway Girl
- Sleeping Sister
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep 2
- Night High
- Night Attak On Little Sister
- The Night Walker: Tale of the Endless Night
- Mizuki Island
- Sleeping girl

Last edited:

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure everyone already know about Teaching Feeling but just in case you haven't already played that master piece It's at the same level -art and story- as both "Sister! Seiktsu" game.
Then there's The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess this is not a raising sim but it has minigame and the art and animation quality are truly over the top compared to other indie games. The game is a bit too short tho but still is very satisfying to play
Have fun!

Reactions: BadAtTech

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Haven't tried these yet, will take a look.
Lots of Games
HS2 was a pain in the ass to install but I do have it. I've also hit a couple titles on the big list but there's still plenty to work with here, thanks.
Have played both, found both excellent. Demon's Stele in particular was much better than I thought it would be, while Teaching Feeling had too much hype behind it to be surprised.

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Found a new one, about a father that drugs his daughter and bangs her while she sleeps.
Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex

I've also found a game from AliceSoft (Evenicle) with sex gameplay. Unfortunately it's not translated so I posted a request quite some time ago now.
Haha Ranman

Last edited:

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
If you have a powerful enough pc, you can try some of Illusion Studio games, they have a lot of interactivity during sex scenes plus you can create and share custom characters and there's a gigantic community recreating waifus in the game.
- Koikatsu
- Koikatsu Sunshine
- Honey Select
- Honey Select 2
- AI shoujo

You can also try:
- Spending a month with my sister
- Night Crawling Is Bad !?
- Do You Have AKIRA Points ?
-Wet Summer Days
- 1room: Runaway Girl
- Suzuka's Melody
- The runaway Girl
- Sleeping Sister
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep 2
- Night High
- Night Attak On Little Sister
- The Night Walker: Tale of the Endless Night
- Mizuki Island
- Sleeping girl
The Night Walker: Tale of the Endless Night seems to be erased

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
anyone know the name of the game loli where u train her to become slutty with days and unlocks new conversations through conversing about why he want's to be an idol? i forgot the name