Jun 28, 2023
Why not making the walkthrough just available here.
Since we want all the content of the game to be available for free, contrary to some game I played with choices and scenes being blocked behind a paywall, we put the walkthrough available for those kind enough to support us. If you don't want to support us or don't have the means to (which is absolutely fine, don't worry) the walkthrough for chapter 1 will be available here for free when the chapter 2 is released. And the same will apply for the walkthrough of chapter 2 being free when the chapter 3 is released, and so on.

Last edited:

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
Great start of the game, love the graphics and the story potential. Looking forward to seeing more and subscribed to your Patreon! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABYE

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Great start of the game, love the graphics and the story potential. Looking forward to seeing more and subscribed to your Patreon! (y)
Thank you very much ^^ On there I will put all the bonus content I publish in the render thread, monthly themed render for some tiers, the walkthrough for recent chapters and some other little goodies like preview for next chapters ^^

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
There are things that can be improved, suddenly the MC has a huge cock and then a tiny cock, some positions of the characters do not look natural (when they are in front of the bed and the wife takes off his shirt, the MC is with the open arms, it doesn't look natural at all). The way the wife refers to the MC is also not natural, she calls him "husband", no one calls their partner that, perhaps "Honey", "Love" something more natural. I think it would be the only thing to improve, The rest seemed good to me, good luck, dev

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
There are things that can be improved, suddenly the MC has a huge cock and then a tiny cock, some positions of the characters do not look natural (when they are in front of the bed and the wife takes off his shirt, the MC is with the open arms, it doesn't look natural at all). The way the wife refers to the MC is also not natural, she calls him "husband", no one calls their partner that, perhaps "Honey", "Love" something more natural. I think it would be the only thing to improve, The rest seemed good to me, good luck, dev
Thank you for your feedback! I'm the one doing the visual and oh boy chapter one was a learning curve. Things where learned, buyed, reshoot. But I always try to get better and try to take all things into consideration :) Thanks again to have tried it!

Jun 28, 2023
The way the wife refers to the MC is also not natural, she calls him "husband", no one calls their partner that, perhaps "Honey", "Love" something more natural.
Yeah, you should tell that to my wife. I call her wife and she calls me husband, that's why we chose to make it that way in our game. But thanks your feedback is appreciated.

• Haha

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Yeah, you should tell that to my wife. I call her wife and she calls me husband, that's why we chose to make it that way in our game. But thanks your feedback is appreciated.
it's my fault if people are telling us that oups hahaha :p I created that pattern loooong ago haha

kev3000

Sep 1, 2018
The issue is gonna be resolved in the next update. We tried something and it wasn't well received, so we're listening to the feedbacks and will change it to something more common.
The way they call each other “husband” and “wife” is nice and works well with a dominance-based couple dynamic.
This creates a unique personality to this game. Options can be offered rather than removing it entirely.

• Red Heart
Jun 28, 2023
The way they call each other “husband” and “wife” is nice and works well with a dominance-based couple dynamic.
This creates a unique personality to this game. Options can be offered rather than removing it entirely.
That's what we chose to do. Obviously we want to please our players, but that was something that really made us feel like it was OUR game and we were a bit sad to remove it, so we offer the choice.

Jun 28, 2023
Just in case, I make a small post about it.

Version 0.1.2 is still the same chapter, but an upgraded version of it. Feedback has been heard, and some changes has been done.

If you have played chapter 1 already, you can wait for the next update.

• Red Heart

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
My opinion.

This project has potential, especially if you are going to focus on building hierarchies, which is something not even the top AVNs do.

You need to develop the characters a bit, nothing too deep as this project is more focused on a specific kink then on the story itself. The usual archetypes (with a little bit of nuances) should be fine.

About the story, I don't know what you have in store, I'll give you my feedback when we'll have more elements.

Thanks for the work done so far.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GamesOfDomination-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes