games and videos that i played with vacuum blowjob scenes

Games
Under the witch - there's only one scene as far as i know
Lovely moments - basically all blowjob scenes from this game

Videos

Can you guys recommend me more like these

Reactions: Salami120
Mar 29, 2021
The animation of these kind of Fellatrix-like drawings are quite uncommon, especially in 3D, but, for the 2D, you can check the Studio Sirocco games, while being heavily focused on NTR, all of them have this kind of feature too:

Trick or Treat (their first one is not animated)
Bewitching Sword
Bewitching Sword 2
Holy Mother of God
My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken By Another Man
How I got myself a Mommy and a Fleshlight in a mansion (fan translation here)
A Nursery Tale Story

With a similar artstyle and focus, there is NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked.
Also, at least one (the best) girl in Haramase Island is very skilled in the vacuum blowjob technique :)

However, all these games are made with RPGM and are probably machine translated, or not translated at all (and in that regard, the MTool could come in handy), and, additionally, all of them are very short too, to the point of seemingly being left halfway through the development or even less, which is a shame, particularly for Holy Mother of God!

If it is your kind of thing, Tail of Desire also features a consistent amount of vacuum blowjobs CGs, but it is not exactly a game for everyone though, also, it's only partially (perhaps even machine) translated.

Lastly, in Mirena's Manor there are a couple of CGs (the game is sadly not animated) of her performing the vacuum blowjob, and, if you liked it, I also suggest Mirena's Ranch (both of them are also available on Steam: , the free DLC and both with an uncensored patch, freely available ).

In general, we are not talking about anything really special, quite the contrary in reality, but they are all enjoyable titles with this particular kink.

Last edited: