EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ267719_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One Day, Our Hero Was Suddenly Swallowed By Light And Sent To A Parallel World.
This Is An RPG About His Adventures With A Girl Named Rose.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-28
Release Date: Japanese 2019-12-25, English (Unofficial) 2021-03-28
Developer: Studio Sirocco
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.1 Fixed
Language: English (Unofficial Fan Translation)
Translator: K3NJ1/Kenji -
Other games: TrickorTreat, Bewitching Sword 2 (Sequal)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
FYI: Fix is pre-applied on the Download, the bugfix is there for those that have downloaded before the fix.*
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: ICE CAVE BUGFIX*

Extras:
Gallery Save (100%)

RJ267719_img_smp1.jpg RJ267719_img_smp2.jpg RJ267719_img_smp3.jpg RJ267719_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, the synopsis really doesn't give any info about what this game is about. How heavy is the NTR, what exactly are you doing in the game?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So the player character is the "follower of the heroine"? This scream NTR. And if i look at the tags, yes is NTR.
Can i at least ignore him and doing my stuff with the girls like with acerola games?

dat_looker

Jun 29, 2017
i'm curious about the level of the translations, from "poetry"(mtl) to "for normal humans" how would you rate it?

Jun 29, 2018
For those wondering about NTR, according to a random Google-translated review of this game form dlsite, NTR is optional. And since random reviews and Google are the pinacle of trustworthiness, that means there definitely isn't any. :)

For real though, I think it's probably optional, but I'll download it and update my comment after having played it a bit.

Edit: Damn, you know, I put my heart out and trusted that random ass review and it lied to me. I stopped playing at this bit, so there might be more, but bare minimum there's an unavoidable bit where the old mayor grabs the girls tits and fondles them for 20 minutes while the girl cums from it lol. I guess for some that might not count as NTR, but for me that's very much some unavoidable NTR right there, so FeelsBadMan.

Last edited:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Ran into a game breaking error in the ice cave, after you defeat an enemy the game says it's missing a file,,, err fuck already forgot what it was. I'm sure it's easily duplicatable though.

I also decompressed the images folder, it's lacking.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes