K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Ran into a game breaking error in the ice cave, after you defeat an enemy the game says it's missing a file,,, err fuck already forgot what it was. I'm sure it's easily duplicatable though.

I also decompressed the images folder, it's lacking.
Game bugs when you fight enemies in the ice cave. Do I just avoid them?
I'll have a look into it, screenshots/error code would help. I'm pretty sure this is a DEV bug though but yeah, I'll check it out.
Avoid fighting enemies in the Ice cave, they're not essential at all. Only thing that matters is the boss.
Quick tip: The escape option will always work at 100% success rate when fighting Mob enemies that are roaming around.

Not sure what you meant with this though "I also decompressed the images folder, it's lacking."

EDIT: Seem to have fixed the Ice Cave bug, just need anyone to confirm that you got this error though:
TypeError: cannot read property name of undefined
Or something like that.

I'll repack and upload a fixed version later one, for now just avoid fights in the Ice cave by choosing 'Escape' apart from the Boss You can find the patch below or linked on the OP.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
So the player character is the "follower of the heroine"? This scream NTR. And if i look at the tags, yes is NTR.
Can i at least ignore him and doing my stuff with the girls like with acerola games?
What does Acerola games have to do with this? You're the GIRL in Acerola, cucking your boyfriend/husband.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The sequel has this MC go home I assume & the gigantic tit woman is your protagonist. I got partway through & ended up having an error of some images missing. I unzipped it once more attempting to fix it but ultimately failed so I deleted the game & save.
The sequel has in battle fugs, you can do jobs & she gets fugged & there's even impregnation.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Is there a bug with the translation? (just asking, good job anyway!)

Some of the scenes are lacking animation ....

C-Vitamin

Jun 5, 2017
Ice cave enemy Bug fix:
Just extract the data folder into your game 'www' and all is good.
This fixes a game breaking bug that gives you: TypeError: cannot read property name of undefined whilst defeating enemies in the Ice Cave.
No idea why it breaks.... but it's fixed. :HideThePain:
Still got the same error :(

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
I'll have a look into it, screenshots/error code would help. I'm pretty sure this is a DEV bug though but yeah, I'll check it out.
Avoid fighting enemies in the Ice cave, they're not essential at all. Only thing that matters is the boss.
Quick tip: The escape option will always work at 100% success rate when fighting Mob enemies that are roaming around.

Not sure what you meant with this though "I also decompressed the images folder, it's lacking."

EDIT: Seem to have fixed the Ice Cave bug, just need anyone to confirm that you got this error though:
TypeError: cannot read property name of undefined
Or something like that.

I'll repack and upload a fixed version later one, for now just avoid fights in the Ice cave by choosing 'Escape' apart from the Boss You can find the patch below or linked on the OP.
where do you install the patch

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
going to try, once i machine translated it but kept getting missing image after the protagonist is woken up.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Still got the same error :(
Ugh... Really? Alright, I'll have another look, I might just have to repack my entire game again and reupload if the patch didn't work, avoid Ice Cave combat with mobs for now, that goes for anyone who has the error

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So not only is the majority of game's scenes NTR (10 scenes with MC out of 21 total), and even excluding that the best sex scenes in the game are in the NTR Bad Endings, the biggest problem I have with this game is that fucking Naruto-esque anime ending. Holy shit, like it does the whole eye awakening thing, and then the most anime song possible plays as you wail on the final boss.

This game took a turn I could have never predicted. Translation was solid though, I don't know if they translated it by hand or not, but for a pretty rough game the dialogue was understandable. Good Job Translator, keep it up.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes