K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
hi thanks for the translation, well the only boring point is the censorship, i don't think there's a patch or something like that
i'm also having a bug when having to go back to the shrine, my character simply disapear so i can't continue :(
Could you give an Error Code or screenshot please, I'll have a look. Again this is possibly a DEV BUG

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
yes of course ;)
here everything is fine so far, but after the screen....suspens

here rose totally disapeared, poor rose

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
How to get bad ending?
There are 2 bad endings, once you get to the shrine map and stop talking with Rosa, Rose can leave the boy and go back to town where you'll be able to choose the mayor or the weapons shop guy. (I think it requires you to have interacted with both of them the only other time you get to leave the boy behind)

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
yes of course ;)
here everything is fine so far, but after the screen....suspens

here rose totally disapeared, poor rose
Found the issue, I'mma give you a map file to try and see if it works
Just move the data folder into www and replace the map
Let me know of the result.
Edit: You too Carrera if you can

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Like I said in my Notes in OP, I'm thinking about it. I just wanna get away from this dev's games for a bit since it's getting repetitive, it's not completely off my list but maybe... Right now, I'm working with Silentce on Desire Eater, I wanna get that finished before starting any new project first.

Currently these were on my list if anyone is interested (KEEP IN MIND, I haven't confirmed any... these are what I'm interested in doing after Desire Eater.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of that list, Imperial Knightess & Milena's House catch my eye the most. Either way I'll always be on the lookout for whatever you do choose to translate.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah Imperial Knightess catches my eye the most, that and the other one that guy did with the Princess and more characters.

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
I had that happen to me as well when I decided to go back to town and then return.
i tried when invisible, by the shortcut on the river, the only house where the caracter is apearing again is her own house, unfortunatly, as soon i cross the bridge again, no more rose anymore.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Haven't seen this before... Could be a hardware issue? You'll need someone more experienced than me to answer cus I've never seen that before, sorry!

Edit: By any chance, are you on Android?
No, on PC. Restarted it, and now it works, no idea what that was about. Never had that happen on other RPGM games. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Reactions: K3NJ1

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Ummm can someone help?? this error pops up whenever I open the game and now I can't play it anymore :/
1616972744243.png

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Ummm can someone help?? this error pops up whenever I open the game and now I can't play it anymore :/
View attachment 1110666
Your download might've been corrupted... or something happened to that file.
Can you double check for me that it's there first by going into Bewitching Sword/www/img/titles1 and see if ゲーム タイトル.rpgmvp is in there like so:
1616973251271.png

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Your download might've been corrupted... or something happened to that file.
Can you double check for me that it's there first by going into Bewitching Sword/www/img/titles1 and see if ゲーム タイトル.rpgmvp is in there like so:
View attachment 1110674
I think it was corrupted... Damn this is the only content in the titles1 file 1616974393773.png

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I think it was corrupted... Damn this is the only content in the titles1 file View attachment 1110753
Not corrupted in a way it looks. Same file but it was extracted with the wrong encoding which caused the weird satanic font
Try extracting the game again if you're using Winrar with Japanese encoding by clicking options in the toolbar and head to 'Name Encoding' and switch to 932 (ANSI/OEM Japanese Shift-JIS) and then move/extract to wherever you wish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IDKAM

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for translating and sharing the game.
I will accept almost anything from NTR ;x

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Game file Fix for error: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

View attachment 1109850

Explanation of the fix.
Inside areas of the Ice Cave can spawn monsters "Poisonous Snake" to fight it. Each monster can drop items after killing it. But after killing those monsters - error happens.

Lets take a look inside files by text editing in Notepad++.
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Enemies.json

Mostly interesting for Poisonous Snake is this:
"dropItems":[{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0}]

Lets take a look inside other game file to determine what kind of item it is... That should have "Id:7", right?
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Items.json
There are items with: "id":1, "id":2, "id":3, "id":4 ... and thats it. Now hold on... There is no item with "id":5, "id":6, "id":7, "id":8 ... (!)

So after killing those Poisonous Snake - engine reports a problem here. It cannot drop the item which is not defined. As after killing Poisonous Snake it shall drop the item with "Id":7.

I am attaching corrected file "Enemies.json" by my own here. This is adjusted to drop "Medicinal Antidote" ("id":3) after killing "Poisonous Snake".
Also should correct potential other game errors while fighting monsters such as:
"Devilish Plant" - will drop "Medicinal Herbs"
"Cerberus" - will drop "Medicinal Drug"

K3NJ1 this is not related to your translations. I have downloaded original game from for comparison. This mistake was done by the author of this game. Please contact him or her and send a fix.

Have a fun guys and gals! :cool:(y)
Thank you for going above and beyond for the community here by providing your file. I and I am sure the rest of us appreciate your contribution.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Technician
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes