jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I think sequel is much better, because this is the author 1st game.

Also pregnancy in the sequel :devilish:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
For those wondering about NTR, according to a random Google-translated review of this game form dlsite, NTR is optional. And since random reviews and Google are the pinacle of trustworthiness, that means there definitely isn't any. :)

For real though, I think it's probably optional, but I'll download it and update my comment after having played it a bit.

Edit: Damn, you know, I put my heart out and trusted that random ass review and it lied to me. I stopped playing at this bit, so there might be more, but bare minimum there's an unavoidable bit where the old mayor grabs the girls tits and fondles them for 20 minutes while the girl cums from it lol. I guess for some that might not count as NTR, but for me that's very much some unavoidable NTR right there, so FeelsBadMan.
Nice to know, looks like I'm skipping this.

Reactions: justarandomanon

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
What does Acerola games have to do with this? You're the GIRL in Acerola, cucking your boyfriend/husband.
I mean that the NTR is basically just implied. You can just don't give a shit about the dude and send him home to sleep. And basically play the game like he don't even exist. This dampen the cringe level a lot compared to when your playable character and the one that get all the attention is the cucked one.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Most of the content here is ntr? It seems to me that this does not converge a bit with: Includes slightly NTR content (interpretation up to the user). But judging by the dlsite, this developer mainly does ntr content.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Cannont read name of undefined and it happens randomly to both bats and snakes in the ice cave.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good job K3NJ1, looked through the game and looks like a pretty solid translation. You did good keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: K3NJ1

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Cannont read name of undefined and it happens randomly to both bats and snakes in the ice cave.
The items drops are undefined in the game for some enemies (I counted lik 3). that is why it crashes. I relayed this information to Kenji he should be fixing it shortly.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Game file Fix for error: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

1616936518344.png

Explanation of the fix.
Inside areas of the Ice Cave can spawn monsters "Poisonous Snake" to fight it. Each monster can drop items after killing it. But after killing those monsters - error happens.

Lets take a look inside files by text editing in Notepad++.
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Enemies.json
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mostly interesting for Poisonous Snake is this:
"dropItems":[{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0}]

Lets take a look inside other game file to determine what kind of item it is... That should have "Id:7", right?
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Items.json
There are items with: "id":1, "id":2, "id":3, "id":4 ... and thats it. Now hold on... There is no item with "id":5, "id":6, "id":7, "id":8 ... (!)

So after killing those Poisonous Snake - engine reports a problem here. It cannot drop the item which is not defined. As after killing Poisonous Snake it shall drop the item with "Id":7.

I am attaching corrected file "Enemies.json" by my own here. This is adjusted to drop "Medicinal Antidote" ("id":3) after killing "Poisonous Snake".
Also should correct potential other game errors while fighting monsters such as:
"Devilish Plant" - will drop "Medicinal Herbs"
"Cerberus" - will drop "Medicinal Drug"

K3NJ1 this is not related to your translations. I have downloaded original game from for comparison. This mistake was done by the author of this game. Please contact him or her and send a fix.

Have a fun guys and gals! :cool:(y)

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Game file Fix for error: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

View attachment 1109850

Explanation of the fix.
Inside areas of the Ice Cave can spawn monsters "Poisonous Snake" to fight it. Each monster can drop items after killing it. But after killing those monsters - error happens.

Lets take a look inside files by text editing in Notepad++.
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Enemies.json

Mostly interesting for Poisonous Snake is this:
"dropItems":[{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"kind":1,"dataId":7,"denominator":5},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0}]

Lets take a look inside other game file to determine what kind of item it is... That should have "Id:7", right?
\Bewitching sword [ENG] - v1.1\www\data\Items.json
There are items with: "id":1, "id":2, "id":3, "id":4 ... and thats it. Now hold on... There is no item with "id":5, "id":6, "id":7, "id":8 ... (!)

So after killing those Poisonous Snake - engine reports a problem here. It cannot drop the item which is not defined. As after killing Poisonous Snake it shall drop the item with "Id":7.

I am attaching corrected file "Enemies.json" by my own here. This is adjusted to drop "Medicinal Antidote" ("id":3) by Poisonous Snake".
Also should correct potential other game errors while fighting monsters such as:
"Devilish Plant" - will drop "Medicinal Herbs"
"Cerberus" - will drop "Medicinal Drug"

K3NJ1 this is not related to your translations. I have downloaded original game from for comparison. This mistake was done by the author of this game. Please contact him or her and send a fix.

Have a fun guys and gals! :cool:(y)
Oh wow... I just fixed this just now with Silentce
Appreciate it dude! Thanks :)
I'll link this to the OP for those who already downloaded, and upload a full prepatched version.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Why does this game have the animated tag, if the cutscenes are not animated?
they is one one confirmed animation the mc rub boobs during the contract
it seems like you just used save data and didnt play at all ,next time no one will reply

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
hi thanks for the translation, well the only boring point is the censorship, i don't think there's a patch or something like that
i'm also having a bug when having to go back to the shrine, my character simply disapear so i can't continue :(

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
So question for the translator, you planning on translating the sequel to this game too?
Like I said in my Notes in OP, I'm thinking about it. I just wanna get away from this dev's games for a bit since it's getting repetitive, it's not completely off my list but maybe... Right now, I'm working with Silentce on Desire Eater, I wanna get that finished before starting any new project first.

Currently these were on my list if anyone is interested (KEEP IN MIND, I haven't confirmed any... these are what I'm interested in doing after Desire Eater.)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes