Seeking Games set in the middle ages

Baddest boy123456

Jan 11, 2023
Hi.
I am looking for games set in the middle ages and have a theme simmilar to dessert stalker, the fiery scion, hot sand of antartica. I love theses games a lot and have been trying to find more games like them but have failed. I honestly dont mind if its not set in the middle ages but at least has a simmilar theme to the above mentioned games. Also i dont mind loli or rape / hardcore content but i i would prefer if gay content is avoidable.

Baddest boy123456

Jan 11, 2023
I've never played the games you mentioned, could you describe the theme you're looking for?

With that in mind the best medieval game I know is https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-1-belle.5259/
Top tier game. Nice renders, interesting mystery/investigation story, different girls to choose from/progress.
Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion and the game looks good i will probably play it but to be more specific i am trying to find games where you can talk about sex and be nude casualy in the public for example in desert staler you can own slaves or show of your wife as well as tell your daughters to casually service other men. In the fiery scion sex is worshipped and promoted freely in the public. These types of games are what i truly enjoy and try finding.