EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Esteria, the continent in a faraway world. A continent dominated by the race of men, and where warfare and intrigue is nothing new to its denizens. The continent consists of human kingdoms, far and wide, then the dwarven kingdom of Caidh and the elven kingdom of Annodi'il.
The era of elves is long gone and with the Ascendance War concluded, the race of men now reigns supreme over the mainland. 742 A.A., usage of arcane has become a taboo and to some nations, criminal. War is seen on all sides of Esteria. Vizerian Oligarchy pushing into Galirian lands, the centaur horde raiding Rythian lands, and the Inquisition of Sorelia expanding throughout Esteria. Esteria is no stranger to conflict.
Live out the life as a noble, fight, steal, persuade, and fuck your way through the world of Esteria.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-08
Release Date: 2021-09-08
Developer: Royal Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Esteria contains avoidable NTR, it will be treated just like any other fetish.
Don't like that? Don't play.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Other:
Android* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Multi Mod* - Gallery Mod

SIGNATURES
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

12-3.png 6-5-1.png 1-1-5.png 13-2.png 31-9-19.png 30-10-1.png

Last edited:

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
avoidable like u can skip scene (still happening) or realy avoidable in story to?
Really avoidable to story. If you dont want NTR to happen in the story, then you'll have options to do so. Do know that NTR will be minor content and can only happen to certain characters. With that said, NTR is only going to happen if you REALLY allow it to happen (accidental ntr will most likely not be possible).

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Really avoidable to story. If you dont want NTR to happen in the story, then you'll have options to do so. Do know that NTR will be minor content and can only happen to certain characters. With that said, NTR is only going to happen if you REALLY allow it to happen (accidental ntr will most likely not be possible).
ok thx i will try, it looks good

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Best of luck to the developer(s)!
Horse, it seems this game needs the prostitution tag!
( Sorry, I simply had to get rid of this bad joke. It would simply not be good to bring it with me into 2021! :LOL: An early happy new year wish from me to everyone that reads this!)

- ZzZ -

Reactions: Mr. Unique

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Those certain characters NTR include main LIs too? Like "family"? or only for side girls?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, this seems pretty promising! Really appreciate the tooltips, loved having those in Tyranny.

Speaking of the tooltips, probably a good idea to start when checking for typos, seeing as you might be seeing the tooltips several times over the course of the game.

You know, I rather liked the whore's model, kinda hope she's a recurring character.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Those certain characters NTR include main LIs too? Like "family"? or only for side girls?
Currently, the plan is to have NTR include sis and another character not yet introduced. However, that will only become an option in the far future, as I want to develop the relationships first. As for their NTR, I will add several variable checks to make sure that the player is going for NTR, so they don't encounter NTR when it's not wanted.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Currently, the plan is to have NTR include sis and another character not yet introduced. However, that will only become an option in the far future, as I want to develop the relationships first. As for their NTR, I will add several variable checks to make sure that the player is going for NTR, so they don't encounter NTR when it's not wanted.
We forced to have relationships with girls if we don't want to see "sex scenes" with other boys? I mean, we can able to reject them, they can have other men, but we don't want to peep into their bedroom. It's like, they only appear for the story elements but not for sex scenes. Those kind of choices will also be there if a player wont like harem route?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
We forced to have relationships with girls if we don't want to see "sex scenes" with other boys? I mean, we can able to reject them, they can have other men, but we don't want to peep into their bedroom. It's like, they only appear for the story elements but not for sex scenes. Those kind of choices will also be there if a player wont like harem route?
Of course. I want to feel like a genuine rpg, so the player have the option to romance the girl(s) they like or simply keep them as friends. NTR won't occur just because the player chooses not to romance the girl. It will only happen if several other story-related events occur in a specific way AND the player has a "bad" relation with the girl.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes