AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...since the last game about a "noble" that i have played i really don't like (since the character was an complete empty shell) i have high hopes with this one, let's hope that i'm not disappoint again.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
"Lord of Lionguard"

Damn! If it was Crownguard I could see Garen naked! My day is now officially under noxian influence (ruined)!

EDIT: The kingdom is full of mountains and uses it excepcionally on combat... So... Are we playing as the Rhodoks?

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well...since the last game about a "noble" that i have played i really don't like (since the character was an complete empty shell) i have high hopes with this one, let's hope that i'm not disappoint again.
Ditto, I've been waiting for a decent fantasy themed game, but all of them seem to have something I'm not a fan of.

And generally, yes, empty shells in a main character's stead seems to be the case pretty often. This one seems pretty promising though, rather excited to see more!

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Ditto, I've been waiting for a decent fantasy themed game, but all of them seem to have something I'm not a fan of.

And generally, yes, empty shells in a main character's stead seems to be the case pretty often. This one seems pretty promising though, rather excited to see more!
I'd love to hear any constructive criticism if you got any! Also if you got anything you want to add, do tell me! I want to make sure I make an enjoyable game, so if you have anything you think I should know, feel free to tell me or message me on . I will try to respond to everyone messaging me on .

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well....after playing i must say, is REALLY short (if you are a fast reader max 10 min), but so far is not that bad, he have 2 cockblocks so far, one half sex scene, but is not a bad beginning, we just need to see how the "noble" develop, i just hope that he really don't become a boring empty character, the way that they talk are really well done (how even the sister talk to her brother), have good models, i really like the "shaking" writing, we just need some musics (i know is hard to find something good and free).
Mr. Unique how are the plans for the fetishes? How the game will develop? Will be a harem kind of game, or just casual sex?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Well....after playing i must say, is REALLY short (if you are a fast reader max 10 min), but so far is not that bad, he have 2 cockblocks so far, one half sex scene, but is not a bad beginning, we just need to see how the "noble" develop, i just hope that he really don't become a boring empty character, the way that they talk are really well done (how even the sister talk to her brother), have good models, i really like the "shaking" writing, we just need some musics (i know is hard to find something good and free).
Mr. Unique how are the plans for the fetishes? How the game will develop? Will be a harem kind of game, or just casual sex?
Thank you very much for the feedback!
There will be music for the next version, I've found a site where I can get a cheap enough license. As for fetishes, I will try to include as many popular fetishes as possible. There will be options for harem in the future as well as casual sex. However, I want to develop the relationships between characters way more. Along the way as I develop the main character's relationships, I will add additional adult scenes with minor characters. Hopefully that way, it won't be boring and slow along the road.

Also, the length of the initial release is very short. I can already say, as I'm writing the script, the next version will be at least twice as long.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There will be music for the next version, I've found a site where I can get a cheap enough license. As for fetishes, I will try to include as many popular fetishes as possible. There will be options for harem in the future as well as casual sex. However, I want to develop the relationships between characters way more. Along the way as I develop the main character's relationships, I will add additional adult scenes with minor characters. Hopefully that way, it won't be boring and slow along the road.

Also, the length of the initial release is very short. I can already say, as I'm writing the script, the next version will be at least twice as long.
Well...so far i'm impressed, but anyway good luck with the game, and i wish you the best.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

so will this be choose 1 girl with all sex with other people optional, if so i like the sound of that as well as an optional harem

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
so will this be choose 1 girl with all sex with other people optional, if so i like the sound of that as well as an optional harem
This part is still under heavy development, so it's not yet final how to relationships will develop. But what I know for certain is that I will make a romance option as well as harem-like scenes for the girls you get a high enough relationship with and if the relationship with other characters is good too

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Short.
Extremely Promising.

This is what went through my head when trying this out:
1) "Shaved pussy all the time in every game for everyone: even in the Medieval era. Extremely suspicious."
2) "4 inch dick. A solid, thick 8 inches would be way better."
3) "Looks like the mother is about MC's height when his supposedly '18 year old' sister is quite a bit shorter. Both mothers and daughters are shorter than sons. Always with the behemoth mothers to make the MC or sister look younger. So frustrating. Typical lolicon/shotacon catering and absolutely not how genetics and height works."
4) "I hope that the mother's figure under those clothes is modest. Not too thin. Not too thick. Not plastic. Modest."

5)"Definitely going on my Watch list."

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Great start Dev! Keep up the good work! Personally like the dark route. Enjoyed molesting the serving winch. More of that and you can have some of my money :)

Reactions: Macgamer

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Awesome game dev. I wonder, will NTR involve the mother? Would really love that personally but whatever you decide. Love the looks of the models. They look very natural. I'm intrigued by some of the choices you put out for us. The POV idea is great. I sometimes like it, sometimes I don't. But here it works perfectly. Especially if you're gonna put NTR in it which I again love that you're planning to do. Overall I just had one question rest were compliments lol. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mr. Unique

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Awesome game dev. I wonder, will NTR involve the mother? Would really love that personally but whatever you decide. Love the looks of the models. They look very natural. I'm intrigued by some of the choices you put out for us. The POV idea is great. I sometimes like it, sometimes I don't. But here it works perfectly. Especially if you're gonna put NTR in it which I again love that you're planning to do. Overall I just had one question rest were compliments lol. Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much! The only NTR that will happen with the mother is MC and father.

• Love
Reactions: Backdoorman
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes