Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
good start (y), i like the sister and the servant, will we have romance options with the servant or should we grab her at the end
Thank you! I can't say I have anything planned for the servant, but I might add romance options for characters that several people enjoy. Though these characters will get adult scenes nonetheless. But whether you should grab her or not, I can not tell you as that would be a spoiler ;)

• Love
Reactions: Rikocella PorceGoD

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Need turn based combat & stat points.
This is first and foremost an adult game and some of my patrons have spoken about this, therefore I have concluded that I won't be adding turn-based combat as it would be too slow. However I'm looking into making combat feature quick-time events, so if I feel like it's well implemented I'll keep it. As for the stat points, I was thinking about making stats similar to DnD in addition to action rolls. Though I decided to scrap that idea, as I felt that could make the game feel too random. I might look into adding stats some way, but right now it remains a scrapped idea.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
This is first and foremost an adult game and some of my patrons have spoken about this, therefore I have concluded that I won't be adding turn-based combat as it would be too slow. However I'm looking into making combat feature quick-time events, so if I feel like it's well implemented I'll keep it. As for the stat points, I was thinking about making stats similar to DnD in addition to action rolls. Though I decided to scrap that idea, as I felt that could make the game feel too random. I might look into adding stats some way, but right now it remains a scrapped idea.
will there be a relationship screen so we can keep track of stats with the girls

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future development of this game?

Reactions: Jman4421

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
will there be a relationship screen so we can keep track of stats with the girls
No, the stats with the girls won't be heavily number based. So there won't be much need for players to keep track of stats. I will make the relationship system so that it will require as minimal tracking as possible.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
vote to rename that dwarf blueball steve. Not only he does it once, but TWICE! the nerve!
is this one of those games where there is always an option to view ntr? or one of those toggle ntr on/off for the rest of the game.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
vote to rename that dwarf blueball steve. Not only he does it once, but TWICE! the nerve!
is this one of those games where there is always an option to view ntr? or one of those toggle ntr on/off for the rest of the game.
As stated before, NTR will always be an option and never forced. It will be treated like any other fetish, that means the player will be able steer the story in a way certain way to avoid NTR, it will only be a side option. You can avoid NTR without ruining immersion. NTR will also be constructed in such a way that the player has to go through several variable checks to make sure the player wants to see NTR. By doing that I will not include a toggle ntr option, as the player really has to go for NTR to actually see any NTR. Accidental NTR will probably never happen.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Interesting looking game, though I will say QuickTimeEvents is the death of a game for me. I would MUCH RATHER deal with turn based combat then have to worry about QTE's.

I mean, lets be honest, who wants to deal with QTE's while they've one hand on the mouse, and the other on their junk?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys decided to do a walkthrough mod for this, looked interesting.

Edit: Updated to v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the mod, happy new year

Reactions: Zoey Raven

falcondd

Mar 22, 2018
3) "Looks like the mother is about MC's height when his supposedly '18 year old' sister is quite a bit shorter. Both mothers and daughters are shorter than sons. Always with the behemoth mothers to make the MC or sister look younger. So frustrating. Typical lolicon/shotacon catering and absolutely not how genetics and height works."
My mom is about my height, and my sisters are quite a bit shorter than me. This is unusual, but height and genetics are very complicated. There are all kinds of exceptions to these rules. Additionally, there are a ton of other factors besides genetics that affect height: nutrition, injuries, disease, etc...
I think you are worrying over nothing. Just pretend they are one of the unusual cases. People don't really talk about height all that often, so it isn't unusual that these unusual heights aren't remarks on.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Will it have be NTR (avoidable) too? Give planned fetishes first. I want to know this, because of dev's previous game's content.
Which previous games are?
I always prefer to link all previous projects to any Developer in their new project. Because sometimes people didn't play them.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Just pretend they are one of the unusual cases.
The catalogue is almost completely comprised of these unusual cases.
My grievance is with the entire industry.
It's not this dev.

MILF doesn't mean Mother I'd Like to Fuck anymore.
MILF means giant woman.
The genre has been brutalized and put on life support.

I only ever care about the mother's height with respect to her son's height.
If her son isn't 10% taller than her, I'm automatically livid.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I
Which previous games are?
I always prefer to link all previous projects to any Developer in their new project. Because sometimes people didn't play them.
Innocent play, click on dev's fansig, it will take you into that game thread.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes