DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Loking like good project... We can say have this project future or not only after moth when get 1st update...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Please add sexual harassment as a tag. (It's the closest thing to molestation) or just allow us the choice whether to molest the maid or not. If the goal of the game is to be as depraving as possible then just ignore me.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Please add sexual harassment as a tag. (It's the closest thing to molestation) or just allow us the choice whether to molest the maid or not. If the goal of the game is to be as depraving as possible then just ignore me.
You do have the choice to not grope the maid.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Hello dev, Please mention planned fetishes in dev notes category or genre category. Because some vanilla players will avoid games even if NTR is avoidable or even if NTR can be on/off at the start of game. (yes it is true). So, If you don't mention it prior, they keep playing by thinking this game won't have even one scene of NTR & get shocked after knowing the truth. Because some vanilla guys want to try all the paths with 100% content watchable & they try all the paths just to get disappointed. Hope you understand that. Not many people see game thread or discord. But all the players will watch opening page & details.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Hello dev, Please mention planned fetishes in dev notes category or genre category. Because some vanilla players will avoid games even if NTR is avoidable or even if NTR can be on/off at the start of game. (yes it is true). So, If you don't mention it prior, they keep playing by thinking this game won't have even one scene of NTR & get shocked after knowing the truth. Because some vanilla guys want to try all the paths with 100% content watchable & they try all the paths just to get disappointed. Hope you understand that. Not many people see game thread or discord. But all the players will watch opening page & details.
It's not completely set in stone, so I won't add tags that I've not yet developed.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
honestly not a bad first start my only issues so far would be that its a short intro but nicely choice heavy. aaaand of course that damn blue balling dwarf. honeslt i would prefer an option to finish inside to prostitute just so he couldnt have her. i doubt shes gonna be a main LI but yeah that dude interferred to many times from the get go i dont think we can be friends... here's hoping we find his sister/daughter as a potential LI :sneaky:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
WELCOME TO ESTERIA GENTLEMEN.
I will not lie, the chances of ntr are small - some may even turn against your lovers as wimp cucks... But you have my word that I will use my arcane dick to ensure your seed is given unto Mommy's "garden".
This is the greatest reward, more than even gold, for the fate of your semen is an eternal concern! Now, come. Follow me, strike down the Bulls that rise against us, allow me to find this harem path. I ask not for my own selfish desires, but for the good of the Empire.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
WELCOME TO ESTERIA GENTLEMEN.
I will not lie, the chances of ntr are small - some may even turn against your lovers as wimp cucks... But you have my word that I will use my arcane dick to ensure your seed is given unto Mommy's "garden".
This is the greatest reward, more than even gold, for the fate of your semen is an eternal concern! Now, come. Follow me, strike down the Bulls that rise against us, allow me to find this harem path. I ask not for my own selfish desires, but for the good of the Empire.
wat :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
u know forgot to mention but hope theres more chances for MC to get to use/abuse his power. like it seems most games where u play an heir or someone who has power they end up focusing more on dealing with ppl who have more power then them and completely ignore multiple chances to seduce/interact with countless maids,servants,commoners. like even the people who are low class that tend to be introduced tend to have something else going for them such as being a bad ass rogue for example. which is fine for main characters im just saying you got other stuff to work with.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes