MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Currently, the plan is to have NTR include sis and another character not yet introduced. However, that will only become an option in the far future, as I want to develop the relationships first. As for their NTR, I will add several variable checks to make sure that the player is going for NTR, so they don't encounter NTR when it's not wanted.
I gotta say, I really like the cut of your jib.

Reactions: Mr. Unique

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Esteria [Ch.2] [Royal Games] (1.02 GB rar pc source)
92 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Ohh, I liked this game update, bit short maybe, but contents was excellent. It has potential.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’m currently in the process of getting a new PC this week, so I’m unable to try out the game until then. But I’m liking what I’ve read from the comments so far.

Some feedback regarding one item: Personally I’m glad to hear that there’s no bush lol! I know that it’s more “realistic” for a medieval setting if they have hairy jungles down there, but it’s not just completely implausible imo that they might groom themselves in their fantasy culture.

I know some people love bush, and I’m not trying to knock them. It’s all just personal preference. I love the Fantasy genre, but also love them to be silky smooth down there. So for me it’s nice to have both boxes ticked for once XD

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
? 1gb game 2 or less minute gameplay :LOL: did i do something wrong ?i played with walkthrough mod + but game is so so so SHORT :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Im really confused who is who in at the beginning of the game. Can somebody just build a patch for it?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How do I tell if the walkthrough mod is working or not?
What's the difference between excelling in Diplomacy/Stewardship/Intrigue/Warfare?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
The catalogue is almost completely comprised of these unusual cases.
My grievance is with the entire industry.
It's not this dev.

MILF doesn't mean Mother I'd Like to Fuck anymore.
MILF means giant woman.
The genre has been brutalized and put on life support.

I only ever care about the mother's height with respect to her son's height.
If her son isn't 10% taller than her, I'm automatically livid.
Every case of this starts to grate on my nerves harder and harder. it really is not the exception, its the rule.

Friendly reminder to everyone else that only 1% of women are as tall as the average man. stop making milfs tall, it makes no sense. if anything they should actually be shorter than young women.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
How do I tell if the walkthrough mod is working or not?
What's the difference between excelling in Diplomacy/Stewardship/Intrigue/Warfare?
Different options will open to you. So far we've only gotten a single instance in chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow this story is actually pretty interesting. Looking forward to seeing more!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Loli tag with no patch, and you haven't been taken out by snipers yet? Tell me your secrets.

Just started, so no review yet, but personally I really despise that font for the names. I legitimately just can't read it.

edit: No patch because there's no loli content (yet) (unless I missed something on a branch.) Go to the whore house instead of going to play chess with the king.

So far, seems like your standard fantasy/medieval fair for this type of game. Not much happening yet, but some interesting story crumbs. Renders are good, character designs are nice. Has the potential to shape into something real good once it fills out.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes