Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Like the setting and its going in a good direction. Cant wait for the next update. Keep it up!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't like that we can only do 2 of the 3 options after training with the dwarf.
Then why have it be a choice at all? And if you don't want choices at all, maybe this isn't the game for you? And I don't mean to be snide when I say that, I mean that even before the game proper begins you make a choice about what you're good at. I mean, if you're not making choices, wouldn't that just be a kinetic novel? (Which is a tag you can search for by the way, if that's more your speed.)

Reactions: Ceesko

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm liking lots of the girls in the game like the sister and mother. I picked infiltrate so hopefully maybe you'll be able to get with the dude daughter or something if they have one when you are infiltrating the place. A lot of different choices to chose from in this one. I think D key is also the screenshot key for renpy as when I was trying to do the quick time event when I hit the D key the one time it took a screenshot.

The small girl looks like a trap to me but still cute looking.

Reactions: eredar321

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its short, and some choices feel weird. Why does the queen only visit when you get drunk at the tavern? I mean the rest is the same. The new bodyguard introduces itself after that ... that seems to be a bad time to do so.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Chapter 2 was fatastic. Alot of thought is going into this story. Unfortunately you will probably have to do multiple playthroughs to get all the storylines and scenes. Like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Played the new version, great game so far. Wondering why there is a loli tag tho, no girl seems to be a loli character (unless I'm missing something or that tag has lost all meaning)
there might be a loli at the brothel

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Its short, and some choices feel weird. Why does the queen only visit when you get drunk at the tavern? I mean the rest is the same. The new bodyguard introduces itself after that ... that seems to be a bad time to do so.
Pretty sure the queen only visits if you beat the king at chess.

Not sure what you mean by that being a bad time, though?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Pretty sure the queen only visits if you beat the king at chess.

Not sure what you mean by that being a bad time, though?
Yes you have to beat him, and you have to get drunk in the tavern. And that seems to be a bit strange. When you dont get drunk there she does not visit you. This feels way to unrelated to the decisions you made. I think especially when you get drunk it feels wrong.

When you dont get drunk you return to the castle at night - as I would assume earlier than when u get drunk. Then the new Bodyguard visits you. That is still a strange time for that, but when you get drunk and crawl back to the castle, the queen visits you and after all that the BG visits you. So by I guess this is WAY later than what happens when you dont get drunk.

I think she should visit us the next morning. OR visit us only when we dont drink with the dwarf. When we do that, she should visit us the next morning and can maybe even comment on that or something like that.

Currently if feels off to me.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yes you have to beat him, and you have to get drunk in the tavern. And that seems to be a bit strange. When you dont get drunk there she does not visit you. This feels way to unrelated to the decisions you made. I think especially when you get drunk it feels wrong.

When you dont get drunk you return to the castle at night - as I would assume earlier than when u get drunk. Then the new Bodyguard visits you. That is still a strange time for that, but when you get drunk and crawl back to the castle, the queen visits you and after all that the BG visits you. So by I guess this is WAY later than what happens when you dont get drunk.

I think she should visit us the next morning. OR visit us only when we dont drink with the dwarf. When we do that, she should visit us the next morning and can maybe even comment on that or something like that.

Currently if feels off to me.
Oh, I was about to say you don't need to get drunk for the nightly visit, but I just tested it and right you are, my bad. Could've sworn she visited in my "main" playthrough where I didn't get drunk, but I guess not.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If this game had animations it would be a great game, I think I might still follow development to see where it leads

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
If this game had animation it would be a great game, I think I might still follow development to see where it leads
I would love to include animation, but I won't since my PC already renders the current images very slowly, when I get better PC specs then I will certainly add animations!

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes