Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
My SubscribeStar has finally been approved, so I will begin to slowly move over from Patreon to SubscribeStar. That means, if anybody was deciding to become a Patron, I would highly advise against it, and wait till I get the SubscribeStar setup completely. I will eventually remove my Patreon so that I can work on a game without any restrictions.

I will update all links once it's all done and setup.
Does that mean Innocent Play might also come back, even if it's in the background of Esteria?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Does that mean Innocent Play might also come back, even if it's in the background of Esteria?
I've had a discussion with some of my supporters and have decided that, at least for now, will focus on Esteria to lead it to an acceptable state. Since I'm not satisfied with the overall quality of Innocent Play, I will either make a complete rework or make a new game with hopefully a better story. However, that will first happen after Esteria.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I've had a discussion with some of my supporters and have decided that, at least for now, will focus on Esteria to lead it to an acceptable state. Since I'm not satisfied with the overall quality of Innocent Play, I will either make a complete rework or make a new game with hopefully a better story. However, that will first happen after Esteria.
That's fair, Esteria is great too.

Reactions: Mr. Unique

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I get the impression that there have been a lot of medieval themed games lately, I wonder if it's because CK3 is harder to mod. Not that I'm complaining, on the contrary, I'm eager to see where this goes.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I would love to include animation, but I won't since my PC already renders the current images very slowly, when I get better PC specs then I will certainly add animations!
Eh, animations are usually overrated in VNs. Just short repeated few second movements, lamo. I'd take more good renders over that.

So far so good with this game though. Love me a medieval/fantasy setting. I like how you've used a nice RPG style convo choice system. Minor issue, could do with a text proof-read, I noticed a few grammar issues + a few sentences where words are missing.

Looking forward to more updates!

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Is there any way you can show me the images you mean are too dark?
I know this might be nitpicky, but what happened to the second guard? did he spawn inside the wall :ROFLMAO:
That is a pretty dark image;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the next image shows an undefined light source (A torch or fire of some sort);

And after this image, you get the option to say something, where you can mention "What is with the guard?" ( singular..)
Seems a bit strange..

I think these 2 examples were most off putting to me, some other scenes are a little dark but it is what you expect inside a castle I suppose, and you wouldn't want to lose that ambiance/atmosphere that would be even weirder..

I know I am not the one whom commented on the dark renders but this stood out to me, since you seem open to feedback thought I would bring it up.

Other then that, thought it was a great intro some nice choices, and really curious about the differences between "Diplomacy" "Warfare" "Intrigue" and "Stewardship" o_O And I really wonder why out of these 4 the background for Intrigue is a lot darker? (Unsure if that is on purpose.)

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I know this might be nitpicky, but what happened to the second guard? did he spawn inside the wall :ROFLMAO:
That is a pretty dark image;

Then the next image shows an undefined light source (A torch or fire of some sort);

And after this image, you get the option to say something, where you can mention "What is with the guard?" ( singular..)
Seems a bit strange..

I think these 2 examples were most off putting to me, some other scenes are a little dark but it is what you expect inside a castle I suppose, and you wouldn't want to lose that ambiance/atmosphere that would be even weirder..

I know I am not the one whom commented on the dark renders but this stood out to me, since you seem open to feedback thought I would bring it up.

Other then that, thought it was a great intro some nice choices, and really curious about the differences between "Diplomacy" "Warfare" "Intrigue" and "Stewardship" o_O And I really wonder why out of these 4 the background for Intrigue is a lot darker? (Unsure if that is on purpose.)
Thank you very much for pointing out my mistakes, I will get them fixed for the next chapter. As for the intrigue background, that was intentional.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
okay so...
Brothel.. check.
Lots of sexy women in the Brothel to choose from.. check.
Choice for player? NOPE LOL HERE'S A LOLI/KID! ENJOY
wtf?

Seriously, can we just get this as a "player choice" moment to choose one of the whores, because there are several in there that are damned gorgeous... and we are forced to pick the freaking child bodied loli?! -_-*
Noped right the fuck out.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
The sword fighting with WASD is rather awkward because missclicking A brings up the font/voice menu and S takes a screenshot. I don't know if that happens in Windows too, but I'm using Manjaro Linux.
Yeah, I realized that as well, I'll have the key binds for the font menu and screenshot changed for the next chapter

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, I realized that as well, I'll have the key binds for the font menu and screenshot changed for the next chapter
That isn't a good idea because people who need those key binds know where they are, just like F is the toggle for fullscreen mode and H is to hide text boxes. What if you just disabled them during sword fight scenes and enabled them after scenes? Shouldn't be difficult if keymap can be altered on the fly using $ config.keymap['index'].append/remove('keycode') functions. Also, I'd imagine those could be in custom functions so dealing with them would be quite easy.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
With the replay option in the main menu, my playthrough has an empty selection after 'the whore of lionguard'. Was there another scene?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I'm sorry to announce this... It's very bad news. The next chapter will be delayed heavily (might be several weeks if not more). My GPU decided to die today, making my PC completely unusable. I'm in the process to find a solution as soon as possible, but as it currently stands I can not afford a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will bring updates as soon as I find a solution.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry to announce this... It's very bad news. The next chapter will be delayed heavily (might be several weeks if not more). My GPU decided to die today, making my PC completely unusable. I'm in the process to find a solution as soon as possible, but as it currently stands I can not afford a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will bring updates as soon as I find a solution.
Sorry to hear that, but is this the season of broken GPU first rojo123 the dev of Meeting her now u.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes