Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
why are the files different sizes on different sites? 1.68 GB on Mega and 1.81 on AnonFiles?
Use mozjpeg as encoder for Jpegs. It's slightly better (smaller at the same quality) than WebP and it does not carry compatibility problems, it works everywhere even on old operating systems.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
hmmm not bad but it does have me concerened regarding the branching paths.

unless you do multiple playthroughs with different perks each update will feel short for those on a single playthrough and at some point i myself will only be motivated enough to do one.

im hoping at some point MC will gain the chance to unlock the oerks he missed out on in the beggining to sort of narrow the paths together later on in the story.

by the way in the diplomacy path. if you refuse to marry daughter does that mean you miss out on her entirely? or just that you didnt want to give him the satisfaction at that time?

there are a few other things i can think of. that kind of bug me.

having to decide between banging the prostitute or the chess game seemed abit of a let down but thats just me.

also the street urchin event. seems if at the very least we had the intrigue perk we could prevent getting pickpocketed. but eh idk maybe thats just me.

all in all cant deny it still has my interest. and hope to see more.

and last question what is the downside to not taking the bard?
Thank you for the feedback! I wouldn't consider the perks as branching paths, since they don't change the story. No matter what perk you choose the story will progress on one path. The branching paths you saw in chapter 3 won't appear much, I might add them two times more and they will always join later onto one path, but otherwise, the perk-related choices will only be extra dialogue or short unique scenes. There will, however, be choices that will change the outcome of some things such as marrying the daughter. Though, I won't spoil what'll happen. The street urchin was a mix of not having prepared future content enough and not wanting to spend too long getting content out. I did think of adding an extra scene for intrigue but decided not to as I hadn't prepared the next chapter to know what would happen exactly. That should now not happen, as I'm spending this week and next week preparing the writing for chapter 4 and beyond.

Reactions: Look-see

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But if your more interested in ntr then make more ntr scene
But making only 5% ntr
Will piss both side non ntr players don't want any ntr scene in the game
And ntr player will complain that they want more ntr scene in the game
And for only 5% or 10% you will lose a majority of the vanilla fans
Some Posters will complain no matter what a dev does. There is no way a dev can please everyone. Most of the best vns I find are the ones that the dev themselves are pleased with.

I don't trust skinny chefs personally.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Esteria [Ch.3] [Royal Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.68 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.66 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 142 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 125 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aq1.jpg

This is max text and max line space scaling .. it is readable, but a little cringe still.

aq2.jpg

Why not get all that into a black box in one corner of the screen ?
Do we want the info? Then we move over and read.
Do we want to game / progress scene, we click anywhere else.
The tooltips were intended for 1080p, but if it's still too small I'll try and make it a little bigger.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I do not understand the comments complaining, the amount of NTR content will be very low compared to the non-NTR content, in fact right now there are no NTR scenes in the game and the NTR content will be optional, there is not NTR tag, there is no point complaining, I personally think that the game has a good decision system and little by little it can evolve into a high quality game

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven so is there any reason you deleted your walkthrough mod post ? :cry:
Baked in Incest content, they removed the relationship chooser and I can't put that on Patron. They no longer allow you to choose relations it's straight incest now, and it would be unfair to those who support me to only have it on here and not there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can we still get some hints as to the scenes content in this?
Baked in Incest content, they removed the relationship chooser and I can't put that on Patron. They no longer allow you to choose relations it's straight incest now, and it would be unfair to those who support me to only have it on here and not there.
Who do we pursue?
Who do we bang?

Jun 5, 2017
ah i see thanks for your hard work though (y)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016

This is max text and max line space scaling .. it is readable, but a little cringe still.

View attachment 1154898

Why not get all that into a black box in one corner of the screen ?
Do we want the info? Then we move over and read.
Do we want to game / progress scene, we click anywhere else.
I don't have much knowledge when it comes to more advanced ren'py coding, but I'll try my best to see what I can do. Otherwise, I'll see if I can get someone to improve it for me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can we still get some hints as to the scenes content in this?

Who do we pursue?
Who do we bang?
Best I can give you is someone else might do a mod for it that uses another platform, but I didn't even look at chapter 3 just the changlog and script file to see if it was possible to continue, and it's not for patreon.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Mmm, I started to play today, nice start, but had to come here to say that I noticed the square colours of the chessboard are switched! f2 should be a dark square :geek:

Reactions: Drjoneslol

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
This game has a lot of promise! Might I suggest adding sound effects to add to the immersion? Small things like that go a long way.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
hmmm not bad but it does have me concerned regarding the branching paths.

unless you do multiple playthroughs with different perks each update will feel short for those on a single playthrough and at some point I myself will only be motivated enough to do one.

having to decide between banging the prostitute or the chess game seemed a bit of a letdown but that's just me.
I haven't played the new update but that was exactly what I also didn't like in the previous version.

Reactions: Look-see

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
This game has a lot of promise! Might I suggest adding sound effects to add to the immersion? Small things like that go a long way.
I thought about adding sound effects but still haven't found a site where I can get proper sounds from. I want to make sure that anything I add to the game is something I have the rights to.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
is the previous works of yours (ch.1 & ch.2) can still work in this new version (ch.3)?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes