Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
is the previous works of yours (ch.1 & ch.2) can still work in this new version (ch.3)?
No, due to the code changes it would not. It doesn't say start a new save on there, but it really should because they have switched the naming system. IT MAY work with my mod, but I wouldn't advise it, you might corrupt a future save. I'm recommend everyone start over clean. Not just if you used my mod, PERIOD.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I know the size of the game is an issue right now and I'm looking into how to lower the size without degrading the images.
Change the format from png to webp, I've done a quick conversion to webp and the size of the 711 renders went down from 1.6GB to 1.04GB.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Games asking this like a more retarded version of jap government censoring genitals.
Just end it all already. Humanity has no merit.

uiohjfshjoiserfu.png

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Nice work on the redone images and the part about the guard(s) at the door before talking to your father.
Seems like an interesting update wonder whats up with the bard though :ROFLMAO: Curious to see this all develop and seems like there are a lot of choices that could have different outcomes along the way. Only played intrigue route so far not sure how the others differ but will find out later.

One thing I found a little strange tho. It seems a certain girl stole your gold pouch, and in game its mentioned that you will talk about this with Lorcann but this never came up? Later it seems that Alene was the girl that ran into you on the streets, this wasnt addressed at all in my play through..

Really looking forward to how this develops especially with bringing 2 women and a bard with you..

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What version are you playing on? This should not be part of the game anymore
No worries, it's not, I happened to start a new game myself earlier.

On another note, I gotta say, I don't know how much of the modelling you do (if any), but the female models seems to be consistently pretty in a very realistic way which I really appreciate. Elicia in particular is just stoopid gorgeous, god damn.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, but I see that it is tagged as sleep sex, which I don't like. Is it avoidable?

I also see that the prostitution tag is included. I don't really like it if what happens is that the MC turns LIs into prostitutes, although, otherwise I don't care too much that there are prostitutes in the game.

I see some discussion about NTR, but I don't see any tag about it (cheating is, but not NTR). Is there currently NTR as an option in the game? I don't like NTR, and I prefer to know it to choose the options more carefully.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
The game sounds good, but I see that it is tagged as sleep sex, which I don't like. Is it avoidable?

I also see that the prostitution tag is included. I don't really like it if what happens is that the MC turns LIs into prostitutes, although, otherwise I don't care too much that there are prostitutes in the game.

I see some discussion about NTR, but I don't see any tag about it (cheating is, but not NTR). Is there currently NTR as an option in the game? I don't like NTR, and I prefer to know it to choose the options more carefully.
Everything mentioned is optional, except for the very first scene of the game. I want to make the game as optional as possible. So, if one wanted to they could go through the entire game without having a single sex scene. That is not to say that getting those scenes will be hard to get, it's just possible to do so. As for NTR, it's currently not in-game, but will be another option later on.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the scene that's next to the whore of Lionguard? I've managed to get the others, but not that 1.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Everything mentioned is optional, except for the very first scene of the game. I want to make the game as optional as possible. So, if one wanted to they could go through the entire game without having a single sex scene. That is not to say that getting those scenes will be hard to get, it's just possible to do so. As for NTR, it's currently not in-game, but will be another option later on.
As long as all NTR and sleep sex scenes are easy to avoid (and don't turn LIs into prostitutes or you can avoid it) I guess I might like the game.

Does the very first scene have something to do with sleep sex? If not, I guess I'm going to download the game and give it a try.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
As long as all NTR and sleep sex scenes are easy to avoid (and don't turn LIs into prostitutes or you can avoid it) I guess I might like the game.

Does the very first scene have something to do with sleep sex? If not, I guess I'm going to download the game and give it a try.
No, the first scene is just a short scene with MC having sex with a prostitute.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which he cannot even enjoy to fruition ... MCs dreams turn out bad,
Do we really need to emulate herc and the satyr, granted sweet and so lovable, tell tales cartoons?
At least the satyr did not steal our Meghan away like this
No, the first scene is just a short scene with MC having sex with a prostitute.
Why have the woman literally be taken away from us by some old fart?
That guy is literally the help .. do they steal our women too now?
What has this game world come down to?

Last edited:

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020

I think the dev should put in the dev notes
planned fetishes -NTR (avoidable)
At least people already know what's coming

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Could you add options to skip QTE? Its not that I dislike them, but sometimes when I hit the key, it brings up this font menu.
I don't know about adding options to skip QTE as losing a QTE will add additional scenes. I might be able to change the keys for the font menu though.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Just downloaded Android version. I hope it will not be a waste of data.
By the by, add turn based / choice based combat
As I'm not the one behind the Android version, I'm not sure it's up to date yet. The turn-based combat was something I thought about when I first started Esteria, but I won't add it as it's simply too slow and prolongs fight scenes more than necessary. Also, if I were to add turn-based combat it would most likely slow down development time, as I need time to balance it out and add the necessary code.

Kaidu-kun

May 18, 2018
Fantasy?
Noice (y)
I hope pregnancy is planned
ik best tag ever :LOL:
and please even if the you know what tag is avoidable don't make it the main theme
maybe make an alpha route.
Good Luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes