Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Does someone have every replay unlocked? I don't know how to get the three last in Random People

MindFlayed

Sep 27, 2018
I downloaded to give it a try but every time i try to press "a" for the quick time event, a menu or overlay pops up. Is there a way i can stop it doing this?

1619066123915.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
yeah, but it ended for

me after ep 2 and that only happened when I had you mod installed. idk ... I was only able to play ep 3 with it uninstalled
I played with the mod with no problems, it continues to EP 3
1.PNG

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Nice, but there should be some hints as to which attribute will be best.

A few typos:
scuff - should be scoff
anyways - the preferred word is anyway, but anyways is acceptable as informal slang
persecute - should be prosecute

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Nice, but there should be some hints as to which attribute will be best.

A few typos:
scuff - should be scoff
anyways - the preferred word is anyway, but anyways is acceptable as informal slang
persecute - should be prosecute
Thank you for pointing that out, I will fix those typos right away. Sadly, there will be a few mistakes such as these since English is not my native language and I don't have a proofreader. Though, I hope to get a proofreader soon!

What kind of incest is or will be in this game?
The incest planned is sister and mother.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for pointing that out, I will fix those typos right away. Sadly, there will be a few mistakes such as these since English is not my native language and I don't have a proofreader. Though, I hope to get a proofreader soon!

The incest planned is sister and mother.
If you are around answering questions, could you let me know what the route and point system will be like? If we are mean to people and act like an asshole, is that a path to "forever alone" or will it be an alternate path to get different flavored scenes?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes