JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Hmmm... ok just so we're clear, does this mean there is no benefit to being an ass to the maid or the thief girl? If we are nice, we get scenes and relationship with them. If we are mean all the time, we get no scene? It doesn't, for example, lead to a dominating "suck my dick cus I'm a noble, bitch" route?
How do you get scenes with the maid or thief? I didn't get a single H-scene in this update, and I did try being nice to both of them. I have no idea how to get even one single scene, the walkthrough mod doesn't help (followed all the recommended choices, got nothing) and no one in the forum has replied to my pleas for help so far.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Oh no, what I mean is that there is just one story that the game will follow, so it won't branch out much. But there will be different ending scenarios depending on the girl(s) you chose or if you chose none.
so from what i can tell if its all one story does that mean at some point you'll interact with all the girls that you can at some point regardless of starting Perk?

lets say diplomacy gets you the Lords daughter by agreeing to marry her.
would you still get a chance at her on the Martial path?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
How do you get scenes with the maid or thief? I didn't get a single H-scene in this update, and I did try being nice to both of them. I have no idea how to get even one single scene, the walkthrough mod doesn't help (followed all the recommended choices, got nothing) and no one in the forum has replied to my pleas for help so far.
on this update i think 2 scenes are accesible if you have the subterfuge perk and one scene if you have the stewardship perk.

spy perk
1. sleeping blowjob to the Lords daughter
2. Voyuer scene. (lord bangs his wife)
steward perk
3.prostitute BJ

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess there isn't any scenes with them. I just wanted to know if we have to be nice to them if we want any content with them in the future.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
on this update i think 2 scenes are accesible if you have the subterfuge perk and one scene if you have the stewardship perk.

spy perk
1. sleeping blowjob to the Lords daughter
2. Voyuer scene. (lord bangs his wife)
steward perk
3.prostitute BJ
Thanks a lot. I was racking my brains trying all the different combinations of choices in this update and the one before it, didn't think the first choice in the game dictates what H-scenes you could get later.

Reactions: Look-see

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Choose sex with the whore instead of BJ with the queen. The whore is much cuter.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
As I mentioned in my review. This update = 0 H-scenes. You're supposed to admire the intricate medieval GoT like politics this update. H-scenes would get you too easily distracted from the "brilliant" writing and "original" setting. So no - no H-scenes for anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Uzhirian

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
so from what i can tell if its all one story does that mean at some point you'll interact with all the girls that you can at some point regardless of starting Perk?

lets say diplomacy gets you the Lords daughter by agreeing to marry her.
would you still get a chance at her on the Martial path?
There are 6 possible love interests, these characters will be able to be interacted with regardless of the starting perk. There will be points in the story where you can choose to pursue each girl further, there is also no limit to which of the 6 you want to pursue. While these 6 characters will have the majority of sexual content, there are also side characters that will require fewer mechanics to get scenes from like the whores and the wife. These characters will however not get as many scenes as the 6 girls will. Some side characters, like the daughter, will be part of the story, and choices you make will enable them or unlock further scenes with them. The side characters can be locked behind certain perks, I will try my best to balance the perks out so that every perk gets an equal amount of scenes, but they might not get the same side characters.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As I mentioned in my review. This update = 0 H-scenes. You're supposed to admire the intricate medieval GoT like politics this update. H-scenes would get you too easily distracted from the "brilliant" writing and "original" setting. So no - no H-scenes for anyone.
.... there was at least 3 this update? 2 involving the MC

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
.... there was at least 3 this update? 2 involving the MC
Tried different styles but didn't find a single one. Unless you count the bath scene where you're not allowed to touch the maid washing you and even suggesting it will make her angry at you without the option to do anything else.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
It is my first medieval style game. Kudos to the developer, beautiful scenery, it promises a good start.
Let's just see how the various choices will be set, if the bad or good choices are two different paths or lead to the same result ...
Good things developer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Leo

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Good game. Bonus like for the setting. I like medieval style games.
Super bonus would be it playing in our universe.

monad

Mar 19, 2019
I know the size of the game is an issue right now and I'm looking into how to lower the size without degrading the images.
Consider converting your images to lossless WebP, you'll likely get around 38% size reduction with no change in quality. Otherwise, lossless PNG optimizers like pingo or oxipng can offer about 17% size reduction.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Is there an option to skip minigame? because when I press "A" it opens a game option screen and I fail the minigame.

CSNRC

Oct 17, 2017
Lionguard? High King Emerike? What's next, people telling me there are dragons in my homeland?

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
At the moment is there an incest LI or is it another voyeurism incest kind, only incest i notice was kiss after prayer. the artwork and animation are great.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes