Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Confident guess: Mother, sister, for sure.
Wild guess: The maid (Camille), childhood friend (Lady Elicia), bodyguard (Lady Lea).

Still leaves one, but those seem like obvious choices. The diplomatic route can net you a marriage with the dissident vassal's daughter, wouldn't be surprised if that marriage get arranged anyway and she's number six.

Mr. Unique ???
Though mother and sister are LIs, I won't spoil the other ones ;) All have either been revealed or mentioned

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
All in all passable for now...
EXCEPT FOR THE COMPLETELY MORONIC MINIGAMES.
Wtf can compel someone who wants to make a successful game to make such a stupid move?

Get a grip dude.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to fight ?I'm playing on Android via joiplay however nothing seems to work and I always get killed.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I catch the scroll when the girl throws it at the MC? No matter where or how fast I click I can't catch it.

I eventually gave up and assumed it was supposed to be impossible because my character wasn't skilled enough to catch it yet and tried just clicking the skip button to bypass all the repetitive dialogue about not being able to catch it but it just went on and on in an impossibly long loop and now I can't get any further into the game. What am I missing here? Is it not possible to play this with a touchpad and not an actual mouse?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
How do I catch the scroll when the girl throws it at the MC? No matter where or how fast I click I can't catch it.

I eventually gave up and assumed it was supposed to be impossible because my character wasn't skilled enough to catch it yet and tried just clicking the skip button to bypass all the repetitive dialogue about not being able to catch it but it just went on and on in an impossibly long loop and now I can't get any further into the game. What am I missing here? Is it not possible to play this with a touchpad and not an actual mouse?
It worked just fine for me, how did your combat training go?

thebig123

Jan 18, 2019
All in all passable for now...
EXCEPT FOR THE COMPLETELY MORONIC MINIGAMES.
Wtf can compel someone who wants to make a successful game to make such a stupid move?

Get a grip dude.
Dude, chill. I for one have absolutely nothing against the mini-games

Reactions: Duke Leo

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
There are 6 possible love interests, these characters will be able to be interacted with regardless of the starting perk. There will be points in the story where you can choose to pursue each girl further, there is also no limit to which of the 6 you want to pursue. While these 6 characters will have the majority of sexual content, there are also side characters that will require fewer mechanics to get scenes from like the whores and the wife. These characters will however not get as many scenes as the 6 girls will. Some side characters, like the daughter, will be part of the story, and choices you make will enable them or unlock further scenes with them. The side characters can be locked behind certain perks, I will try my best to balance the perks out so that every perk gets an equal amount of scenes, but they might not get the same side characters.
I noticed the loli tag but currently there are no lolis in game. Are you planning adding one or more in future updates?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I really liked the game, I hope that the NTR is completely optional and avoidable (Not like the brilliant idea of skipping the scene, as it would be hidden NTR, but with choices that can prevent any sign of NTR and keep the girls for the MC)

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I really liked the game, I hope that the NTR is completely optional and avoidable (Not like the brilliant idea of skipping the scene, as it would be hidden NTR, but with choices that can prevent any sign of NTR and keep the girls for the MC)
NTR will be exactly like the latter. Depending on the choices you make, you can activate NTR for some characters.

Reactions: Red88

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting game so far, will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Only one major complaint though: the quicktime minigame is all kinds of broken.
(admittedly i suck at quicktime events)
-hitting the wrong keys can cause weirdness.
--hitting 's' caused the game to take a screenshot
--hitting 'a' caused a renpy script error
-But if you make a mistake you can just use the mouse scrollwheel to rewind and try again! (so it's not all bad, but does render the minigame mostly pointless)

also i'd suggest using the arrow keys instead of wasd (if you're not a fluent typist, trying to work out which key is which is much harder for wasd than arrow keys for me at least)

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Interesting game so far, will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Only one major complaint though: the quicktime minigame is all kinds of broken.
(admittedly i suck at quicktime events)
-hitting the wrong keys can cause weirdness.
--hitting 's' caused the game to take a screenshot
--hitting 'a' caused a renpy script error
-But if you make a mistake you can just use the mouse scrollwheel to rewind and try again! (so it's not all bad, but does render the minigame mostly pointless)

also i'd suggest using the arrow keys instead of wasd (if you're not a fluent typist, trying to work out which key is which is much harder for wasd than arrow keys for me at least)
I'm going to see if I can fix those weird issues, I think I know how to do it. As for the WASD keys, I chose those over arrow keys since the majority of people are righthanded.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm going to see if I can fix those weird issues, I think I know how to do it. As for the WASD keys, I chose those over arrow keys since the majority of people are righthanded.
You forgot that not everyone's using a qwerty keyboard though, which makes it really awkward on azerty keyboards :)

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Might I suggest putting an accessibility option for disabling the timer in the quick-time events? ...Not only it would help those with hand impairments (or that maybe have no hands available in that moment, if you know what I mean ) but it would be also be appreciated by those who just want to play the game as a VN.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes