binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Never tried this title before.

Question about QTE mentioned in the changelog. Is 144Hz gonna fuck me and do I need to frame limit to 30-60 for them to be passable?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Never tried this title before.

Question about QTE mentioned in the changelog. Is 144Hz gonna fuck me and do I need to frame limit to 30-60 for them to be passable?
I've made the first button always slower on every QTE, so that you have a chance to prepare. Afterward, they are still a bit slow, so I would think you can do it.

Reactions: binglebangles

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry for the annoying question but the avoidable ntr means that it doesn't happen in the story if you make the right choices or does it mean that you just don't see it but it still happens?

Reactions: Aiden

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Sorry for the annoying question but the avoidable ntr means that it doesn't happen in the story if you make the right choices or does it mean that you just don't see it but it still happens?
The avoidable NTR is story-based. Meaning that if NTR doesn't happen it also doesn't happen story-wise.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The avoidable NTR is story-based. Meaning that if NTR doesn't happen it also doesn't happen story-wise.
Oh cool thanks for answering. I don't really mind games with ntr if it's avoidable but there have been games where the devs say it's avoidable but they only give you the option to skip those scenes. The game looks really interesting I will give it a try.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Oh cool thanks for answering. I don't really mind games with ntr if it's avoidable but there have been games where the devs say it's avoidable but they only give you the option to skip those scenes. The game looks really interesting I will give it a try.
Thank you for the comment! The game will have NTR that should be easily avoidable, and in most cases pretty obvious.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game looks interesting, but I'll probably wait for the release before evaluating it myself.
I was just confused by the words of the author "The future for this game will contain much more jarring content". Usually, after this, necro, guro, castration or some other "jarring" fetish may appear.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
The game looks interesting, but I'll probably wait for the release before evaluating it myself.
I was just confused by the words of the author "The future for this game will contain much more jarring content". Usually, after this, necro, guro, castration or some other "jarring" fetish may appear.
Oh no, I will never touch content that extreme. I meant that if someone finds NTR as too much, they will probably find future content the same. I will not touch content that I find abhorrent such as necro or scat. Most fetishes that I will use are the common ones.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes