Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
man that drinking scene with the maids is super annoying. give us some options on how we want that scene to play out. at least give the option to say fuck this im not having an orgy with another man and leave the room. you know what il just go back and not take the bard
That's a mistake from my end, I forgot to add such an option for that outcome. My bad, I'll get that one fixed by the end of the week. All sex scenes that include the MC, should always include an option to refuse, so if it's not there please report it to me so I can add it.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I like the added worldbuilding and stage setting of this update a lot. Longsword is best waifu.

So far my favorite LIs have been the Sister and Kiara, and even the dwarf and bard got nice moments.
I hope we'll get to do more sneaky black ops with Alena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unique

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I like the added worldbuilding and setting of this update a lot. Longsword is best waifu.

So far my favorite LIs have been the Sister and Kiara, and even the dwarf and bard got nice moments.
I hope we'll get to do more sneaky black ops with Alaina.
Thank you very much! I modeled the sword myself, so I'm very happy to hear someone noticed it! :D

Reactions: Spamwise

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Loved the update!
I have two playthroughs the correct/knight and the manwhore/infiltration... laughed my ass off when the lady from the red district appear in front of the castle!! :ROFLMAO:
Love how you can deepen your relationship with the rest of the characters.
Great job Mr.Unique!! :love:
Eagerly waiting for more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unique

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
man that drinking scene with the maids is super annoying. give us some options on how we want that scene to play out. at least give the option to say fuck this im not having an orgy with another man and leave the room. you know what il just go back and not take the bard
Get the bard drunk and you can have the chicks to yourself after he passes out.

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Mr. Unique You deserve your nickname! Your game is very legend! I didn't see any sex schenes, tits because of my decisions but I still I love your game. I never don't uninstall this game but I want new episode (ch) I wonder how long will it take?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Esteria contains avoidable NTR, it will be treated just like any other fetish. Don't like that? Don't play"

I mean, you already doing a god work doing this, how in the fuck someone can be mad if is avoidable? I completely understand people being mad if is not, but you are giving everything to please both sides (and i respect you very much for this), there is no way anyone can be pissed at this.

D

Deleted member 59977

"Esteria contains avoidable NTR, it will be treated just like any other fetish. Don't like that? Don't play"

I mean, you already doing a god work doing this, how in the fuck someone can be mad if is avoidable? I completely understand people being mad if is not, but you are giving everything to please both sides (and i respect you very much for this), there is no way anyone can be pissed at this.
I for one prefer one thing or the other. I often find that many games that include both ntr and non-ntr focus on one route more than the other and this ends up frustrating the group of players who are in it for the opposite route.

For example if someone who hates ntr waited 6 months for an update just to find out that it was an ntr focused update and there was maybe 5 minutes of non-ntr content, they would be disappointed. And the same goes the other way - if someone who plays this game just for the ntr content waits several months just to get an update without any ntr, they will be disappointed. Some games might strike a balance but those are very rare.

Playing the game for free is fine but I personally never support these games financially on patreon/subscriberstar because I have been disappointed several times in the past and I dont know exactly what I am getting. I have also found that most developers do not have a fixed story in mind and a lot of the scenes/fetishes are left to the preferences of patreons so if I as a non-ntr fan subscribe to a game that accumulates a bunch of patreons who are into ntr in the next few months, chances are the creator will focus more on ntr (rightfully so because in the end that is what is bringing them more money) but this also ends up screwing me over.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well just finished this update. It was pretty good! I really enjoyed all the interactions with the Mother and Sister the most looking forward to further romancing them. I got the bard passed out drunk so i could have a threesome with the maids. The only thing i didn't like about the threesome is i didn't have an option to creampie the other maid too. It sould be a rule when you have sex with multiple women you should creampie them all but it was otherwise enjoyable.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I for one prefer one thing or the other. I often find that many games that include both ntr and non-ntr focus on one route more than the other and this ends up frustrating the group of players who are in it for the opposite route.

For example if someone who hates ntr waited 6 months for an update just to find out that it was an ntr focused update and there was maybe 5 minutes of non-ntr content, they would be disappointed. And the same goes the other way - if someone who plays this game just for the ntr content waits several months just to get an update without any ntr, they will be disappointed. Some games might strike a balance but those are very rare.

Playing the game for free is fine but I personally never support these games financially on patreon/subscriberstar because I have been disappointed several times in the past and I dont know exactly what I am getting. I have also found that most developers do not have a fixed story in mind and a lot of the scenes/fetishes are left to the preferences of patreons so if I as a non-ntr fan subscribe to a game that accumulates a bunch of patreons who are into ntr in the next few months, chances are the creator will focus more on ntr (rightfully so because in the end that is what is bringing them more money) but this also ends up screwing me over.
Well...for me, every dev that give the player options, being ntr/non-ntr, sexual fetishes that some people don't like, etc, i will always be grateful, i have a lot of games that i really liked, but i stopped playing because of the devs putting thing that i don't like,i respect the decision of the devs, and i always will, but if a game have something that i don't like, and the dev don't bless me with the options, i stop playing the game, that why i always said "options make the game great". I understand what you said that some of them like to write and do something more than other things , but for me, is always great to have options, don't matter what.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I have an "issue" when I play in fullscreen, the cursor disappears. I tried to see if someone has the same problem and looks like I'm the only one. Its not a big issue, I would prefer play in fullscreen but is okay.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Please dont jump on my throat but the avoidable ntr means we can turn it on/off at the begining of the game or its the usual "this choice leads to ntr" thing?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes