Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
"The future for this game will contain much more jarring content". Usually, after this, necro, guro, castration or some other "jarring" fetish may appear.
Heh, I guess "jarring" depends on who you speak to, some find anything but the missionary jarring. (Probably not many of those that frequent this particular site though)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Oh no, I will never touch content that extreme. I meant that if someone finds NTR as too much, they will probably find future content the same. I will not touch content that I find abhorrent such as necro or scat. Most fetishes that I will use are the common ones.
Well, then maybe I'll get acquainted with the game in the near future. But first I would like to know a few points.
Group sex mean mmf or mff? And if 1, then avoidable?
And is it possible to change the name of the MC?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Well, then maybe I'll get acquainted with the game in the near future. But first I would like to know a few points.
Group sex mean mmf or mff? And if 1, then avoidable?
And is it possible to change the name of the MC?
MC's name is changeable.
Currently, group sex is mff and mmff.
And ALL sex scenes are avoidable if desired.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh no, I will never touch content that extreme. I meant that if someone finds NTR as too much, they will probably find future content the same. I will not touch content that I find abhorrent such as necro or scat. Most fetishes that I will use are the common ones.
Futa? Maybe Futa NTR? Just asking for friend( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Blaisdale

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Before I start this update, could I ask what the purpose of the bard is? Is taking him along a plot thing, or a sex thing? Like I don't need the guy if he is just a dude that could be included in threesomes or whatever. If he is actually gonna be writing songs about me like Jaskier and increasing my fame, I might bring him along lol.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Ok thanks for the answers and good luck with the game :) .
Just remembered I shared some info on future tags with my supporters a month or two ago, that I could share with you. Just so you get what kind of future content I'm 100% going for.
  • Incest
  • Pregnancy
  • NTR
  • Group sex
  • Sleep sex
  • Lesbian
  • Virgin
  • Milf
  • Interracial
  • Nonconsensual sex
As you can see most of these are pretty mild and will remain so. Excluding non-con, that one will probably be the most extreme one of all the tags.

Before I start this update, could I ask what the purpose of the bard is? Is taking him along a plot thing, or a sex thing? Like I don't need the guy if he is just a dude that could be included in threesomes or whatever. If he is actually gonna be writing songs about me like Jaskier and increasing my fame, I might bring him along lol.
All characters are non-essential. But without spoiling too much, the bard can be an NTR figure, he can be an awesome wingman, or as you stated a Jaskier-type character. Only a few characters are forced as companions, but other characters, like the bard, are there if you want them. Most characters are mainly a sex thing, as it is an adult game, but they also bring a little extra to the story. In the future I plan to add interactions between the companions you choose, making some more compatible or incompatible with each other, both in story and sex scenes.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Maybe, my game will try to be as "realistic" as possible, as far as an adult game can allow itself to be.
If I can find a way to include futa, then I might do so.
Thanks for taking into consideration
Futa NTR is so rare, so I have to take my opportunities :)

Reactions: Blaisdale

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for taking into consideration
Futa NTR is so rare, so I have to take my opportunities :)
No problem, I will always be willing to listen to feedback, and if anyone has new ideas or better ones than me, then I will most definitely consider them. Always feel free to tell me, if you have an idea! Consider joining my as well, as I'm much faster at responding there and will happily have a nice and civil discussion there!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just remembered I shared some info on future tags with my supporters a month or two ago, that I could share with you. Just so you get what kind of future content I'm 100% going for.
  • Incest
  • Pregnancy
  • NTR
  • Group sex
  • Sleep sex
  • Lesbian
  • Virgin
  • Milf
  • Interracial
  • Nonconsensual sex
As you can see most of these are pretty mild and will remain so. Excluding non-con, that one will probably be the most extreme one of all the tags.

All characters are non-essential. But without spoiling too much, the bard can be an NTR figure, he can be an awesome wingman, or as you stated a Jaskier-type character. Only a few characters are forced as companions, but other characters, like the bard, are there if you want them. Most characters are mainly a sex thing, as it is an adult game, but they also bring a little extra to the story. In the future I plan to add interactions between the companions you choose, making some more compatible or incompatible with each other, both in story and sex scenes.
Thanks. While I have your attention, I have a question that wasn't answered when I was playing the previous updates. The points or "she will remember that" stuff... is this a straightforward game where we are expected to say nice things and be a gentleman if we want to get anywhere sexual with the women? Like if we are rebellious with the mother, is her route a dead end? You mentioned non-con stuff, is that just for specific characters designed around non-con, or will the major characters have a route where it's more about domination/corruption rather than winning their hearts by being a gallant fellow?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Thanks. While I have your attention, I have a question that wasn't answered when I was playing the previous updates. The points or "she will remember that" stuff... is this a straightforward game where we are expected to say nice things and be a gentleman if we want to get anywhere sexual with the women? Like if we are rebellious with the mother, is her route a dead end? You mentioned non-con stuff, is that just for specific characters designed around non-con, or will the major characters have a route where it's more about domination/corruption rather than winning their hearts by being a gallant fellow?
Most of the points will just be simple + or - 1 in relationship points. Though I have not yet included a check for the points in the game yet, I plan for the points to mostly be a check to see if the player has any interest in the person. Don't be afraid to get a minus point, as I expect players to make a character mad a few times. It won't lock out the character from a romance, just because you disagreed with her a few times.

I would love to add multiple routes for characters. But, since I'm only one person with very limited time, I won't add more than one route. That route will be the romance route, though there will be times in the game where you can go to the extremes with a character (non-con), but you should expect most characters to heavily dislike it.

I hope I answered your question correctly!

EDIT: This game is intended to be played without a walkthrough, so I expect people to make a few mistakes when it comes to the relationship points. Those mistakes should in the end even themselves out and not cause a problem with the characters you like.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
That's great to hear.
Wish more Dev's took this approach, it would kill like 90% of the NTR firestorms on F95.

Keep up the good work Dev
Thank you very much! I want to try my best at making a legit adult RPG game, where your choices matter. That also means, that if you choose not to get hit by NTR, then your character would never have encountered NTR. But, again, since I'm just one person, I have to admit that it's going to get simplified.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
man that drinking scene with the maids is super annoying. give us some options on how we want that scene to play out. at least give the option to say fuck this im not having an orgy with another man and leave the room. you know what il just go back and not take the bard

Reactions: ju1zzed
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes