Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is stricken right from the start .. he be hilt deep in his babe,
when the munchchin sends him packing and takes his babe to his room to ....
anybody knows if the ntr will be a path or it will an unavoidable part of the story?
What more than being cock blocked and forced out of your babe do you need?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game starts with Mc banging a gurl
This short dude barges in MCs room right in and tells him to stop and go away
Then that mini me dude calls the same gurl to his room to bang her
My apologies but I dont understand anything.
If you bang a babe and some dude stops you, sends you away and steals her .. what do you call that?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

If you bang a babe and some dude stops you, sends you away and steals her .. what do you call that?
Hmmm I guess it depends on who is the girl? but yeah this doesnt seems good

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
So I finally got around to playing each style so far. Is there any update schedule I should keep an eye out for so I can update to Chapter 4 right away?

I find the setting very interesting and so far the characters seem pretty fun.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

She's a prostitute. Her job is to bang dudes for money. That isn't NTR because most guys don't consider whores to be love interests. IRL is not Pretty Woman.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty woman is a fanatsy, this game is a fantasy, we are stolen our mating partner and interrupted from mating with her, point blank right in the beginning of the game. We have no agency in there, we have no choice to bang on, we have ta obey some guy who barges into our room and steals our woman.

MC sure as fkk is deep in a woman that is stolen from him, literally, not figuratively, while he is sent to fetch some supposed order from the lord.

Remember Tyrion and his ”pretty woman” - she was literally a whore yet he saw and literally felt betrayed she fkked his pa. He killed them both 4 it.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Pretty woman is a fanatsy, this game is a fantasy, we are stolen our mating partner and interrupted from mating with her, point blank right in the beginning of the game. We have no agency in there, we have no choice to bang on, we have ta obey some guy who barges into our room and steals our woman.

MC sure as fkk is deep in a woman that is stolen from him, literally, not figuratively, while he is sent to fetch some supposed order from the lord.

Remember Tyrion and his ”pretty woman” - she was literally a whore yet he saw and literally felt betrayed she fkked his pa. He killed them both 4 it.
If you consider having a whore taken away from you being NTR, you probably won't like this game at all in the future, and I would advise you to just stay away from it. The future for this game will contain much more jarring content, all avoidable of course, but you get the point. ;)

Also, your example falls kinda short when you think about how Tyrion NEVER paid Shae, which does not make her a prostitute for him.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Well, good news, she's literally a whore, it's her job.

That said, Mr. Unique, I thought she was rather pretty, will we be seeing her again?
I don't have the time to include her in chapter 4, but if enough people want her back for another scene, I'll include her in chapter 5!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017

It is not fair to compare Tyrion and Shae with the MC of this game and that prostitute, it is obvious that the MC has no feelings towards the prostitute and he knows that she is a prostitute, duty called him and he had to leave, you really think he cares about the prostitute having sex with other men? I understand that it would be frustrating and NTR if that prostitute was a romantic interest but it is definitely not a romantic interest (at least it does not seem like it), there is no reason to say the scene is NTR at all

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
I don't have the time to include her in chapter 4, but if enough people want her back for another scene, I'll include her in chapter 5!
I really want to buy a lolita from a brothel and make her my slave-concubine and page-girl, as well as see scenes with anal sex - is it possible ?

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
I
Innocent play, click on dev's fansig, it will take you into that game thread.
He abandoned "Innocent Play" with very little actual warning on the thread page. Apparently, he only really notified his actual supporters on Patreon, not his potential supporters on here. In truth the way he abandoned it really ruined it for me being willing to risk ANY game he is involved in with developing.

Having said that, I must admit to being intrigued by this game. This does not mean that I am willing to try it, yet... it till take a while of him developing THIS game before I am willing to "take a risk" on him again. But I admit I am - so far - favorably impressed by the game so far and the messages I've seen on this page/thread.

Good Luck to the developer on this game, and I hope it does not eventually go the way of "Innocent Play".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jul 03, 2021 03:19 PM
Public post

Info on release

Chapter 4 is now out and will eventually become available to the public!
Release dates:

Kings/Queens & Emperors/Empresses: 03/07/21
Dukes/Duchesses: 08/07/21
Public: 13/07/21

Changelog:
- Replaced PNG files with WEBP reducing game size significantly
- Added font settings
- Added option to disable QTEs (CAN RESULT IN LOSS OF ADDITIONAL CONTENT)
- Moved tooltip box to a fixed spot
- Fixed rotation of chessboard in chapter 2
- Fixed various grammar mistakes
- Added 413 new images
- Added 10419 written words

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes