assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
after taking the bard i get end of chapter 2
is there no chapter 3 or a typo or maybe because of the mod ?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
There were two you could get, but they were mutually exclusive. One involved winning at Chess, the other, the oldest profession.
So did chapter 3 not add anymore? cause those are from ch2 at least (I forget if I only played ch1 or waited until ch2 last time I played).

Also did the brothel girl's boobs get bigger or am I misremembering?

Oh cool, just found out that because of the perk I chose there's nothing for me in this update. Yea, I'm over this game.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
So did chapter 3 not add anymore? cause those are from ch2 at least (I forget if I only played ch1 or waited until ch2 last time I played).

Oh cool, just found out that because of the perk I chose there's nothing for me in this update. Yea, I'm over this game.
What perk did you choose?

corsair

Apr 1, 2017

Honestly pretty dissappointing decision from dev to lock scenes behind different perks.

It would be nice to have atleast some crossover between different perks, like having option to attack that castle with other perks, but use different methods to make them surrender.
For example with sneaky perk, you could sneak in and poison their food and water supply. Or with stewardship perk, you could hire band of mercenaries or whip out some excel sheets and show enemy soldiers their lords balance books and he can't afford to pay them anymore.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
What perk did you choose?
diplomacy, from what I read this update was for spy & steward.

Kinda thought they'd be like stats that we could train in the others later and that would unlock additional scenes, but it's sound more and more like multiple playthroughs, and that's not my jam.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Esteria [Ch.3] [Royal Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.68 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.66 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 142 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 125 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this one stop on ch 2

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are 6 possible love interests, these characters will be able to be interacted with regardless of the starting perk. There will be points in the story where you can choose to pursue each girl further, there is also no limit to which of the 6 you want to pursue. While these 6 characters will have the majority of sexual content, there are also side characters that will require fewer mechanics to get scenes from like the whores and the wife. These characters will however not get as many scenes as the 6 girls will. Some side characters, like the daughter, will be part of the story, and choices you make will enable them or unlock further scenes with them. The side characters can be locked behind certain perks, I will try my best to balance the perks out so that every perk gets an equal amount of scenes, but they might not get the same side characters.
I may be very weird, but I prefer to avoid all sex scenes with the side characters that the MC isn't going to establish a romantic relationship with.

Who are the 6 main LIs?

Is there an option to skip minigame? because when I press "A" it opens a game option screen and I fail the minigame.
I have exactly the same problem with the compressed version, but the original version doesn't give it. .

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Who are the 6 main LIs?
Confident guess: Mother, sister, for sure.
Wild guess: The maid (Camille), childhood friend (Lady Elicia), bodyguard (Lady Lea).

Still leaves one, but those seem like obvious choices. The diplomatic route can net you a marriage with the dissident vassal's daughter, wouldn't be surprised if that marriage get arranged anyway and she's number six.

Mr. Unique ???

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes