Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Mr. Unique You deserve your nickname! Your game is very legend! I didn't see any sex schenes, tits because of my decisions but I still I love your game. I never don't uninstall this game but I want new episode (ch) I wonder how long will it take?
Usually, it will take much longer, but because I don't have any work from July till the end of August, the new chapter will arrive much faster. Though I'm currently only one person working on the game, so there is only so much I can accelerate the development with. So, for the next update, I'm thinking 1½ months, before it's ready for release.

More NTR content please, especially with all the main characters!
I'd love to make more, and there will definitely be more in the future. However, I can not say for certain whether I will include all characters. I'm only working during my spare time when I'm not working, and I'm the only person. I'm hoping that in the future I will be able to at least hire additional workers (Animators, coders, etc.) to not only decrease development time but also increase quality.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope there is more scenes with the Queen where cuck the king with her "best character so far"

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1294707
Esteria [Ch.4] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

NOTE: This Mod will not be on Patreon because of their Policies, if you like the mod consider supporting it.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thank you and much appreciate the work your doing giphy (5).gif

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I love playing weak cheracters are their any real ntr scenes in this game at the moment with a real love interest or can we even have a relationship at the moment?
Not yet, relationships are building up though, I want to introduce all companions first before making the first romance paths. All companions will be introduced in chapter 5.

Mr. Unique.
I think game needs these settings;
Thank you for pointing that out! I was thinking about adding it, but I was afraid it would mess with the main menu. But I might rework the main menu with some proper buttons, so perhaps if I do so I'll add it. I'll also have to check if it messes with the choice menu.

I hope those will also be avoidable. I have no desire to play the part of a rapist and I've seen a lot of promising games be ruined by getting turned into baby-making games.
Of course, all sex scenes in Esteria are and will be optional and fully avoidable. If there are any that aren't, then report it to me as it's likely that I've overlooked something.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Surprisingly good game. Will be following the progress.
I know that animations take more time. But this game can use them. It will improve quality by a lot.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Surprisingly good game. Will be following the progress.
I know that animations take more time. But this game can use them. It will improve quality by a lot.
I know! I'm really eager to add animations to the sex scenes, but I can't do it satisfyingly. I know how to do it, but I want it done properly with quality. Therefore I'd rather wait till I have the funds to hire someone much more skilled than me.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes