scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What's your favorite stat? I chose warfare, but then I tried intrigue and, well, I found the related content very interesting.
I don't know what font color I should use that won't blend with the background while still looking good. But/maybe I could increase the dark background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
i like this i like the feel of the game and the story and i like the charachters but as a ck2/3 player i fucking hate the eye bleeding horrible flag colours and the kingdom name is just Abania like there are fantasy kingdom name generators why would you name it afther Albania

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
What's your favorite stat? I chose warfare, but then I tried intrigue and, well, I found the related content very interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not know that, thank you! I'll see how it looks!

i like this i like the feel of the game and the story and i like the charachters but as a ck2/3 player i fucking hate the eye bleeding horrible flag colours and the kingdom name is just Abania like there are fantasy kingdom name generators why would you name it afther Albania
I completely get what you mean! I actually, in my ignorance, forgot about Albania and thought I had something original only to realize when I released chapter 1, that I'm an idiot! :rolleyes: Then I felt it was too late to change it. Though I do use Fantasy Generator for some names, I don't like the names I get from their Kingdom names as they are just too weird.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Not yet, relationships are building up though, I want to introduce all companions first before making the first romance paths. All companions will be introduced in chapter 5.

Thank you for pointing that out! I was thinking about adding it, but I was afraid it would mess with the main menu. But I might rework the main menu with some proper buttons, so perhaps if I do so I'll add it. I'll also have to check if it messes with the choice menu.

Of course, all sex scenes in Esteria are and will be optional and fully avoidable. If there are any that aren't, then report it to me as it's likely that I've overlooked something.
I quite like the update and the characters so far. I did see a demoness on the first page and so I am waiting for one or two non-human/monster girl companion love interests before committing to anyone. Thank you for making a game with some good interesting lore.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Am i the only one who does not trust that bard guy at all the guy seems like one slimly rat. And i have to ask since the MC got a really bad ass new sword will he get some cool armour as well.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Am i the only one who does not trust that bard guy at all the guy seems like one slimly rat. And i have to ask since the MC got a really bad ass new sword will he get some cool armour as well.
Me too. I actually added him to mc's squad. But after seeing that he is a "prevert", Cancelled it in order to prevent possible ntr scenes

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I was using the walkthrough mod and i was surprised taking him was the green option.
Maybe it is for getting more "scenes" or he may be a key in some missions. Buy i am not ready to take chances with ntr scenes. I don't want those. So kicked him out

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Whats the difference between paths? It only shows in the way you investigate about the rebel noble?

Me too. I actually added him to mc's squad. But after seeing that he is a "prevert", Cancelled it in order to prevent possible ntr scenes
Maybe it is for getting more "scenes" or he may be a key in some missions. Buy i am not ready to take chances with ntr scenes. I don't want those. So kicked him out
I am keeping a save before picking her up, but so far he is safe AS LONG AS YOU MAKE HIM PASS OUT DRUNK WHEN PLAYING THE GAME.
But yes, i will be careful in the future with him.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Frontpage for you.

QTE is Quick Time Events.
the QTE on the current setup does tend to mess up a bit. most often it does a screenshot or something else which makes it a bit hard to do. wouldnt the arrow keys be better? then again im not sure what other buttons do what on renpy.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
the QTE on the current setup does tend to mess up a bit. most often it does a screenshot or something else which makes it a bit hard to do. wouldnt the arrow keys be better? then again im not sure what other buttons do what on renpy.
I'm looking into getting the accessibility and screenshot keys temporarily disabled during QTEs.

I Already did that but still no use to it so please fix this one permanently
I tested it, and it should work. During the catch paper event, if you fail just scroll wheel back every time you fail.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I'm looking into getting the accessibility and screenshot keys temporarily disabled during QTEs.

I tested it, and it should work. During the catch paper event, if you fail just scroll wheel back every time you fail.
OK I'll try again hope you're right

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
No I can't success in it it must need to be perfect fix then I'll play this game again with MC's mom

May 16, 2020
I will never understand people who meaninglessly go out of their way to voice their opinion...
browsing for a new game & see a tag you have no interest in?
Cool...move along...like...wtf compels them to start looking down on others and/or the content talking shit immediately ...
especially being that 9/10 times they enjoy games where they cheat themselves or fuck anything moving ...anyway trying this out now...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Having played seemingly all of this now - which wasn't that much, truth to be told - I am sold on the quality. That was actually refreshingly somewhat closer to to a believable medieval-themed fantasy world than I'm used to expecting.
Though I've seen barely any choice(besides the starting main character focus) that had more than 1 good option; Mostly it's a good, a bad, a neutral, +/- 1 of either of the first two, and with no visible consequences.
So while I at first couldn't comprehend the notion that one might as well just install the walkthrough mod with it, I suppose I *can* see the appeal.
Still, looking forward to more, whenever that happens.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes