UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Why does it not make sense?
If your choices in the story drive a love interest into the arms of another, you you decide to do something barbaric, like whoring out a family member, then those actions, and their results, fit the story, yet the same story also allows you to make choices that drive it down a slightly different path, where that doesn't happen.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm going to be very unprofessional now... I'm not sure whether you haven't played the game, is ignorant, or just plain stupid. Have you heard of games that let you make choices? You know, the ones where you can choose if you want to kill this guy or romances this girl? That's literally how NTR works in this game. This is not a kinetic visual novel, but it seems like you expect it to be. It's not. Now please go back to the front page and read that one more time, simply for your brain to comprehend.
I believe what they were thinking is that if you didn't choose ntr you would miss some important story detail but its actually just a point where the story branches..is that right?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I believe what they were thinking is that if you didn't choose ntr you would miss some important story detail but its actually just a point where the story branches..is that right?
I believe I've answered that question before. It's going to branch the characters' story routes
EDIT: Also he NEVER once formulated his reply as a question

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I'm going to be very unprofessional now... I'm not sure whether you haven't played the game, is ignorant, or just plain stupid. Have you heard of games that let you make choices? You know, the ones where you can choose if you want to kill this guy or romances this girl? That's literally how NTR works in this game. This is not a kinetic visual novel, but it seems like you expect it to be. It's not. Now please go back to the front page and read that one more time, simply for your brain to comprehend.
Don't take this Osama guy seriously. He is a known hater of "NTR" and keeps posting same shit again and again. He is trolling at this point.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Great game Mr Unique!

For me your Subsribestar link isn't working properly, and when I go to the main Subscribestar site and search for Royal Games nothing comes up. I tried your Patreon page via itch and found it has been taken down. Can you reopen your Patreon page with a vanilla game so people can subscribe via PayPal?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Great game Mr Unique!

For me your Subsribestar link isn't working properly, and when I go to the main Subscribestar site and search for Royal Games nothing comes up. I tried your Patreon page via itch and found it has been taken down. Can you reopen your Patreon page with a vanilla game so people can subscribe via PayPal?
Can you tell what link isn't working, where is it? I also can not open a Patreon page, as my content is highly against their ToS.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Can you tell what link isn't working, where is it? I also can not open a Patreon page, as my content is highly against their ToS.
I clicked on the link at the start of this thread and it went to a SStar page that was only half open and unusable. So I went to the SStar homepage and could not find you there using their search function. A Google search does get me to the correct page eventually.
I know what you mean abut Patreon, I was hoping you could release a vanilla version there like some other devs do, with the patches here on F95. But I may be a one off event in wanting to use PayPal.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I clicked on the link at the start of this thread and it went to a SStar page that was only half open and unusable. So I went to the SStar homepage and could not find you there using their search function. A Google search does get me to the correct page eventually.
I know what you mean abut Patreon, I was hoping you could release a vanilla version there like some other devs do, with the patches here on F95. But I may be a one off event in wanting to use PayPal.
I looked into the links at the thread, and it hopefully works now. Tell me if it doesn't. As for the vanilla version, I won't make one. It would require more work, which requires time that I don't have much of, but also because I don't want to release a game with only half the content. If I ever reach a point where I can spend more of my day working on this game, then I'm sure I'll try my best to ensure the content to be available for all. I just don't have the time to juggle so much at once, at the moment.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
I looked into the links at the thread, and it hopefully works now. Tell me if it doesn't. As for the vanilla version, I won't make one. It would require more work, which requires time that I don't have much of, but also because I don't want to release a game with only half the content. If I ever reach a point where I can spend more of my day working on this game, then I'm sure I'll try my best to ensure the content to be available for all. I just don't have the time to juggle so much at once, at the moment.
Works perfectly now :) I understand you on the vanilla version, and obviously I'm happy for you to focus on the main game. Meanwhile I'll try to find a way to support you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unique

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Works perfectly now :) I understand you on the vanilla version, and obviously I'm happy for you to focus on the main game. Meanwhile I'll try to find a way to support you.
Monetary help is always highly appreciated, but not necessary! If you want to help support me, but can't do so monetarily, consider sharing and recommending Esteria across social media!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, this thread recently.
The game's good, I can't even fathom where that much contention even comes from at times.
Anyways, are the first two scenes of peppin about him telling a story or the mc getting drunk?

Feb 11, 2018
Esteria [Ch.4] [Royal Games] Unofficial Android

Size - 240.68 MB

Download -

*Walkthrough Mod Included*
* Thanks to JokerLeader for Walkthrough Multi Mod *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team

Apr 19, 2020
Esteria [Ch.4] [Royal Games] Unofficial Android

Size - 240.68 MB

Download -

*Walkthrough Mod Included*
* Thanks to JokerLeader for Walkthrough Multi Mod *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
Can you make the mini games disable?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
wow...so a mod deleted my comment when I merely stated a fact but left nearly everything else as it was? LMFAO ok..
Point to how the post you deleted was " belittling or trolling " when all I did was point to the Obvious that person failed to properly fathom anything that was said to him & could very well have a reading comprehension issue due to the fact that he Said EXACTLY what i was saying at the end?

How else is he suppose to recognize his fault or learn...assuming he is capable of learning...

Yes, i found it humorous that his incompetence led him believe I was even remotely mad & his thought i was being contradicting...but i wasnt trolling... i even said i was done with the conversation...

so what was the point? Did he cry to someone about how i used his own words to point out how idiotic he is? How he literally proved my point?

do better whichever mod that was....do better...
wat.

Tired of 3 letter thing & its fans. Let me play with peace. Why ruining the entire game with adding that thing ??
You can still play the game without having to deal with NTR, as it is . But if you think just the mere fact that NTR is in the game somewhere, then you might as well leave this thread and find another game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there any post that fully details what scenes are available with what perks or are they just randomly scattered "in this update I think there are these" posts?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes