Repuci

May 1, 2017
Just at the start of the update, got an error when visiting the prisoner

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn so sad to see it end. update was interesting but ended fast. also fast paced the new plot with the attack was nice but close to no build up for it however i'll let it slide since the past updates have more or less let us do the whole noble lifestyle already...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the Kiara option has me questioning why we couldnt do the chess game after the brothel visit even more now. it's either queen BJ or recruit Kiara.:LOL:

but yeah so far still has me interested. the sex scenes this time around were more on the asshole side of the MC's personality but that just shows the MC has a wide variety of what kind of person he can be.

keep up the nice work dev.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
damn so sad to see it end. update was interesting but ended fast. also fast paced the new plot with the attack was nice but close to no build up for it however i'll let it slide since the past updates have more or less let us do the whole noble lifestyle already...
the Kiara option has me questioning why we couldnt do the chess game after the brothel visit even more now. it's either queen BJ or recruit Kiara.:LOL:

but yeah so far still has me interested. the sex scenes this time around were more on the asshole side of the MC's personality but that just shows the MC has a wide variety of what kind of person he can be.

Don't worry, if you chose the Queen in chapter 2, you'll see more of her in the future ;)

Mega link broken.
I removed it, I'm replacing it with a version with some fixed grammar issues

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Look-see

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Just at the start of the update, got an error when visiting the prisoner
Not sure I understand what is going wrong here. The issue it's mentioning shouldn't happen. Have you done a clean install?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm this game actually has potetial you can play as you wamt try be a asshole monarch, be normal smart king or be more of a loser (like different decissions) this world is very dark which I also like real medivel feeling no unrealistic harem just a dark world that trys to catch a realistic medivle setting ofc with fantasy elements but thats good. I also like that i finaly can have a relationship with the sweet childhood friend :love: cant wait too see what will happen on the weak king route (my fav at the moment) in the future but I will prob play all routes love this game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
are there any ntr in this game or still will be in future update?
the only real ntr could happen with his childhood friend if you going after her and kiss her if the invaders win maybe? but at the moment here is no real ntr just one scene with people that MC has no feelings for but ofc its avoidable.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there only 1 marriage option for now or are there more? I've already forgotten what happened in the previous chapters.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
wow, i am fascinated. what a lovingly designed game. i can't wait for it to continue. my respect for this work.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017

Hey Is there any progress with the mother in this update? I just wanted to know. Thanks in advance

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes