Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
What a cliffhanger!

Game is still great from last time I checked, personally I can't wait for some NTR, but until then I am still enjoying it. It really feels like you are part of some noble family in medieval times, writing is really great and models and environment speak for themselves. Keep going! :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1294707
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey joker, love your work!
just wondering if the "Improvements, to see multiple scenes." is the reason why even though i picked diplomacy in pic #2 a council member and Lorcan both speak about all 4 options when we meet them after the choice pick..
not sure since for the traits you clearly added an extra option that said all and here you didnt but its still happening..
on a side note.. i havent played without the mod so its possible you only get 1 option based on the trait pick and having all leads to this..

Nov 23, 2020
If you announce that you are going to marry your childhood friend, does it lock you out of any potential love interests? I did it because I thought they were going to send her away or something.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
hey joker, love your work!
just wondering if the "Improvements, to see multiple scenes." is the reason why even though i picked diplomacy in pic #2 a council member and Lorcan both speak about all 4 options when we meet them after the choice pick..
not sure since for the traits you clearly added an extra option that said all and here you didnt but its still happening..
on a side note.. i havent played without the mod so its possible you only get 1 option based on the trait pick and having all leads to this..
Thank you ;)

Multiple scenes are like chapter 4 lick the feet of one girl, now you can see both scenes.

Improvements, now you can start the game with all Traits.

If you chose Diplomacy it should only show diplomacy text and choices, I was curious so I went and check with the Mod I started with Diplomacy and only got diplomacy choices.

screenshot0001.png

If I chose the Mod option to start with all traits I got this.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you ;)

Multiple scenes are like chapter 4 lick the feet of one girl, now you can see both scenes.

Improvements, now you can start the game with all Traits.

If you chose Diplomacy it should only show diplomacy text and choices, I was curious so I went and check with the Mod I started with Diplomacy and only got diplomacy choices.

View attachment 1394916

If I chose the Mod option to start with all traits I got this.
View attachment 1394917
addint a quick save as well as 4 screen shots that all happen one after another starting from the talk about diplomacy route and going clockwise

edit: as mentioned before this is the 3rd time to happen text wise...
ill see if it also activates the 4 different events or not in a bit i guess haha...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How strong is the loli force in this game? I'd like to know before deciding to watch it or not, but there's nothing useful in the preview pics in the OP.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
How strong is the loli force in this game? I'd like to know before deciding to watch it or not, but there's nothing useful in the preview pics in the OP.
i just started myself.. but when you go to the capital you can go to a brothel and a loli girl is the only girl there...
so there are some of those for a fact

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
she be basically aria stark as a prostitute, you can visit her and then she comes to your castle to be your subject
i just started myself.. but when you go to the capital you can go to a brothel and a loli girl is the only girl there...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
she be basically aria stark as a prostitute, you can visit her and then she comes to your castle to be your subject
Thanks. So I take it it's a very secondary thing, right?
I'll watch the game then.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
addint a quick save as well as 4 screen shots that all happen one after another starting from the talk about diplomacy route and going clockwise

edit: as mentioned before this is the 3rd time to happen text wise...
ill see if it also activates the 4 different events or not in a bit i guess haha...
I don't know if you ever started a new game before chapter 4 I chose diplomacy and I only got diplomacy text.

I've even made a video for you to see, I'm not doubting you in any way, but as far my trials from starting a new game your quick save only shows when I pick all the traits.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if you ever started a new game before chapter 4 I chose diplomacy and I only got diplomacy text.

I've even made a video for you to see, I'm not doubting you in any way, but as far my trials from starting a new game your quick save only shows when I pick all the traits.

i never played this game before today.
i downloaded the compressed version and the mod and obviously started a fresh game.

edit: confirmed its only extra text.. after the diplomecy event ended things kept going normaly and i left the castle, so its not game breaking.. but could be in the future if its a coding error

Reactions: wiwem71072

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
i never played this game before today.
i downloaded the compressed version and the mod and obviously started a fresh game.

edit: confirmed its only extra text.. after the diplomecy event ended things kept going normaly and i left the castle, so its not game breaking.. but could be in the future if its a coding error
My compressed version??

I didn't do a compressed version

Edit: in the video, you picked the Mod option, so you will have all the text and choices associate with all the traits, if you want to see the diplomacy only you have to pick the diplomacy option-

Even if you chose the Diplomacy option in the first meeting you started with all the traits so it will unlock every text associated to them and choices even if you can only pick one.
1631136353902.png

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
My compressed version??

I didn't do a compressed version

Edit: in the video, you picked the Mod option, so you will have all the text and choices associate with all the traits, if you want to see the diplomacy only you have to pick the diplomacy option-

Even if you chose the Diplomacy option in the first meeting you started with all the traits so it will unlock every text associated to them and choices even if you can only pick one.
View attachment 1395068
my point was that i see the text for all 4 but only have the diplomacy event actually happen(the one i picked at the meeting with the high king and his council).
seems a bit confusing... and pointless seeing the other such as our dwarf companion, the council member and Elicia talk about all 4 when only 1 actually gonna happen..
thought maybe it was a compatibility issue between your mod and the compressed version here..
and yes i edited my post since i realized the compression for this wasnt yours lol

are the traits at the beginning only define the choice at said meeting? i thought it actually gives some traits for future exploits..
usually in games when we are offered with multiple traits it just means we get extra stats/options to pick from, while we do get all 4 options in the meeting to choose from, i dont really see the point of hearing about all 4 when you can only do 1..

might wanna clarify what choosing all traits actually gives besides extra text that doesnt even happen and just leads to confusion :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes