Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I will preface this by saying I am NOT asking anything.

Congrats to the dev for treating ntr as any other fetish. (y)

Its about time someone did. All those who don't want ntr have no problem with incest (or rape) in some instances. So, in other words, they want no part of playing a fetish of being cucked (even though ntr encompasses much more than that) but have no problem with playing a fetish of sleeping with your daughter/son or mother/father. Go figure.

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
Esteria [Ch.4] [Royal Games] Unofficial Android

Size - 240.68 MB

Download -

*Walkthrough Mod Included*
* Thanks to JokerLeader for Walkthrough Multi Mod *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
Encountered a problem with the mini games.. will there be a fix for this?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty good so far, if a little too short. Characters are all really interesting. I never came anywhere near anything that looked like it might develop into NTR, so not sure what all the fuss is about. Surely it's not the whore at the beginning being taken from you? ...She's a whore.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Nah, just pointless drama. Though, as the developer has mentioned, it is not a kinetic novel, the player has some agency. If, by that agency, and if it fits the story, the player has the option to give a girl the mc is interested in away... I suppose that wouldn't actually fit the definition.
I'll stand by the first sentence of this post. It's a good game. Very atmospheric in a way not seen very often.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Pretty good so far, if a little too short. Characters are all really interesting. I never came anywhere near anything that looked like it might develop into NTR, so not sure what all the fuss is about. Surely it's not the whore at the beginning being taken from you? ...She's a whore.
BUT SHE'S MY WHORE!!!
1627083908553.png

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

IndianCasasnova

Jan 1, 2019
Esteria [Ch.4] [Royal Games] Unofficial Android

Size - 240.68 MB

Download -

*Walkthrough Mod Included*
* Thanks to JokerLeader for Walkthrough Multi Mod *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
I really hope you fix the minigame issue. I can't go through the other options except the diplomacy one with the minigame

Apr 23, 2021
Regarding the quick-time fight and WASD keys

It is pretty easy to change this in the script. The file to be edited is chapter2.rpy, but do yourself a favour and make a backup copy of the original file before you edit it.
The lines to be changed are lines 273, 279, 293, 299, 305. The line will look like this $ arr_keys = ["a"] and you just change the letter ["a"] to another letter you prefer, for example k, so it reads $ arr_keys = ["k"]. Save the file and start the game.

Now I have just started playing and am at chapter 2. But by searching for $ arr_keys = [" in the chapter scripts you should be able to find other mini-games that might be operated by the WASD keys, and you could change them too.

Now, I don't know how to make a renpy mod-file that replaces script lines, actually I can't program for shit, so I can't turn this into a mod for anyone else. But I would guess there are others who can. Actually, from looking at what other mods can do, I would assume that one could make a mod that actively searches for lines in the script that wants you to use the WASD keys and replace them with another choice, and thus such a mod would probably work on future versions of the game.

bobobarbarian

May 1, 2021
So the Dev is a WoT fan ;) Best series of all time lol but Perrin should have really had a different name but since the red hand on the sword means the MC is the Matt. Next update you have to have a scene where he picks what boots to wear. I almost named my first son Perrin lol he is 24 now and wears a fox head necklace. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Vaultfurry

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
can anyone tell me how I can change the font?
(I'll bite) Just open "Preferences" from the main menu and select the font you prefer.
You can select three different fonts: for character names, for dialogues and for the UI.

Plus, on ANY Ren'py game, you can press the "A" key and select a standard font.
This hidden menu can be always opened in Esteria too... except when playing the ASDW minigames. ;)

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
OMG this was So great so far, a bit short tho.
but I think that's because I thought (Ch.4 was 4-full chapters) But then I looked at the Log and now I think it means its the 4th update. ( I could be Wrong tho).

Love all the Choices and Back-Story two things that hard to find in games like this. Keep it Coming!!!

Plus it has 4 of my top 7 tags:; 3dcg, Fantasy, Incest, Loli, the other 3 if anyone cares Harem, Sci-Fi, and Horror.

Can not wait to play the Completed Game.

Reactions: Grelk

TGafy

May 14, 2020
OMG this was So great so far, a bit short tho.
but I think that's because I thought (Ch.4 was 4-full chapters) But then I looked at the Log and now I think it means its the 4th update. ( I could be Wrong tho).

Love all the Choices and Back-Story two things that hard to find in games like this. Keep it Coming!!!

Plus it has 4 of my top 7 tags:; 3dcg, Fantasy, Incest, Loli, the other 3 if anyone cares Harem, Sci-Fi, and Horror.

Can not wait to play the Completed Game.
Yup, only 4th update. The game is still under a year old.

So far so good, keep up the great work dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: meola147

mikeymike22

Mar 2, 2019
This game is amazing, from the story to the characters and the scenery (The mom is hot af) 5 stars!, we need to go and support the dev, this game has a lot of potential. ps ntr is avoidable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meola147

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Royal Games
Updated on Aug 29, 2021 06:11 PM
Public post

Current progress

Royal Games
Public post

Current progress

Royal Games
Aug 29, 2021 06:27 PM
Public post

Chapter 5 Release Info
Chapter 5 is out! This concludes the prologue of Esteria!

Like always the chapter will release according to supporter tiers, which is:

King/Queen and above: Today!
Duke/Duchess: 03/09/21
Public: 08/09/21

Changelog:
- Fixed scroll catch QTE
- Fixed various grammar mistakes
- Added 358 new images
- Added 6555 written words

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Royal Games
Public post

Current progress

Royal Games
Public post

Current progress

Royal Games
Aug 29, 2021 06:27 PM
Public post

Chapter 5 Release Info
Chapter 5 is out! This concludes the prologue of Esteria!

Like always the chapter will release according to supporter tiers, which is:

King/Queen and above: Today!
Duke/Duchess: 03/09/21
Public: 08/09/21

Changelog:
- Fixed scroll catch QTE
- Fixed various grammar mistakes
- Added 358 new images
- Added 6555 written words
Where is update?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes