Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
This turned out to be much better than I expected. Well done. As of Ch 2 I can't think if a single thing I don't like about it. I will be eagerly awaiting the next update.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Decent start, like the choices interface, hope they keep the QTE to a minimum though.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Pretty strong outing here. I'm excited to see where it goes... One of the rare games where I'm reading the story elements as well, thinking of how I might rule going forward. I'm not just skipping all the text here. The 'pop-ups' with the descriptions for Nouns being a very nice touch.

I will admit, the H-scenes are the weakest element of the game, at the moment. Not bad or terrible, but over quickly and without a lot going on there. I imagine they'll work on that going forward, and I hope to see more of this.

Good luck with the new GPU!

frenchy12

Feb 9, 2021
In the chess scene the winning move is queen to f2 and it says its checkmate, but couldnt the white king capture the black queen by moving onto f2? Meaning it would be check, but not checkmate?

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
In the chess scene the winning move is queen to f2 and it says its checkmate, but couldnt the white king capture the black queen by moving onto f2? Meaning it would be check, but not checkmate?
Without reloading it to look, I feel fairly certain that black has that space protected by another piece, likely a bishop or a knight. King cannot capture. I'm a chess guy, and it made sense when I played it.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Why developer don't understand that players hate more
Avoidable NTR if a developer likes ntr then make it for the full game
Making it Avoidable divide it into to
In which ntr players can enjoy that more but non ntr players can't enjoy whole game that's why developer don't understand this
Avoidable NTR doesn't mean that half of the game is NTR, in this case, most of the scenes will not be NTR. Though I can not be completely precise, there will only be around 5% NTR content compared to all other scenes.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not Bad -But Good game ;)
1gb size and to DAM short Game :cautious: There are similar size game with longer gameplay and long scenes (y)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
why are the files different sizes on different sites? 1.68 GB on Mega and 1.81 on AnonFiles?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
why are the files different sizes on different sites? 1.68 GB on Mega and 1.81 on AnonFiles?
Might be something with the download page, all files uploaded are the same.

Not Bad -But Good game ;)
1gb size and to DAM short Game :cautious: There are similar size game with longer gameplay and long scenes (y)
I know the size of the game is an issue right now and I'm looking into how to lower the size without degrading the images.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm not bad but it does have me concerened regarding the branching paths.

unless you do multiple playthroughs with different perks each update will feel short for those on a single playthrough and at some point i myself will only be motivated enough to do one.

im hoping at some point MC will gain the chance to unlock the perks he missed out on in the beggining to sort of narrow the paths together later on in the story.

by the way in the diplomacy path. if you refuse to marry daughter does that mean you miss out on her entirely? or just that you didnt want to give him the satisfaction at that time?

there are a few other things i can think of. that kind of bug me.

having to decide between banging the prostitute or the chess game seemed abit of a let down but thats just me.

also the street urchin event. seems if at the very least we had the intrigue perk we could prevent getting pickpocketed. but eh idk maybe thats just me.

all in all cant deny it still has my interest. and hope to see more.

and last question what is the downside to not taking the bard?

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Avoidable NTR doesn't mean that half of the game is NTR, in this case, most of the scenes will not be NTR. Though I can not be completely precise, there will only be around 5% NTR content compared to all other scenes.
Just make unexpected NTR (surprise!!) and make them cry like babies! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Really, you should stick to your story, most of the games here have boring plots because everything is decided by the most conservatives players. MC controls everything, everyone is at MC's disposal. I'm no more a kid, I won't cry for a game, I just expect a story to be interesting, original, coherent in its unfolding, and if you have to kill a character, cuck the MC, rape his favourite dog JUST DO IT! Make me angry for a bit, I do not care. Surprise me, give me zombie invasion that I have to kill with my iron cock, make me fight nazi sharks, make me conquer the Slutty Princess with my vanilla&coffee flavoured cum!! Give us good wanks but do not let wankers write your story.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes