bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Liking it so far. Finished my current run through. I did the diplomacy route with the rebel lord but turned down being engaged to his daughter. Not ready to settle down and sure as hell not accepting sight unseen. Maybe do a quick run and see what happens.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Usually, it will take much longer, but because I don't have any work from July till the end of August, the new chapter will arrive much faster. Though I'm currently only one person working on the game, so there is only so much I can accelerate the development with. So, for the next update, I'm thinking 1½ months, before it's ready for release.

I'd love to make more, and there will definitely be more in the future. However, I can not say for certain whether I will include all characters. I'm only working during my spare time when I'm not working, and I'm the only person. I'm hoping that in the future I will be able to at least hire additional workers (Animators, coders, etc.) to not only decrease development time but also increase quality.
You see that underlined part? that's why people worry. Exactly how much time and effort will be put into ntr versus vanilla? will each update have both? Don't let anyone here influence how much of either content you put in your game.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
You see that underlined part? that's why people worry. Exactly how much time and effort will be put into ntr versus vanilla? will each update have both? Don't let anyone here influence how much of either content you put in your game.
I'm going to refer you to the front page of this thread. Don't like it, don't play it. This argument is so overused. I make the game, I decide how it will be. If I have to worry about each update if it has too much NTR, then I might as well do it for all fetishes, which I won't. I want to make quality, not quantity.

See that underlined part? That's exactly what you're doing right now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I'm going to refer you to the front page of this thread. Don't like it, don't play it. This argument is so overused. I make the game, I decide how it will be. If I have to worry about each update if it has too much NTR, then I might as well do it for all fetishes, which I won't. I want to make quality, not quantity.

alpha as fuck:love:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

All I did was ask a question no reason to be fucking asshole about it. I didn't tell you to do anything no need to stamp your feet like a toddler.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
All I did was ask a question no reason to be fucking asshole about it. I didn't tell you to do anything no need to stamp your feet like a toddler.
Apologies if it was an actual question. I get that question so much, often because they don't want NTR to exist because of their low self-esteem, I've become very trigger-happy because of it. I've answered your questions before. NTR will be treated just like any other fetish and as such will appear from time to time when it fits the story. Vanilla will always be the majority. This game is not and never will be an NTR-focused game, but NTR will exist when I see it fit

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Last updated: Ch.5.

Note: there's a recursion limit bug in one of the replays. It's in the base game, not caused by the mod.

Last edited:

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Usually, it will take much longer, but because I don't have any work from July till the end of August, the new chapter will arrive much faster. Though I'm currently only one person working on the game, so there is only so much I can accelerate the development with. So, for the next update, I'm thinking 1½ months, before it's ready for release.

I'd love to make more, and there will definitely be more in the future. However, I can not say for certain whether I will include all characters. I'm only working during my spare time when I'm not working, and I'm the only person. I'm hoping that in the future I will be able to at least hire additional workers (Animators, coders, etc.) to not only decrease development time but also increase quality.
Your comment is very good thank you! I wonder Episode 5's gameplay time. (Minute) Can you tell me your idea? Can we see these at episode 5:

-Mother (Sex with protagonist, A lot of Different NTR sex scenes. ( Maybe other kings + mom or dwarf + mom or anyone)
-Sister (Sex with protagonist, A lot of different NTR sex scenes. (Soldiers + sister or peasant + sister or anyone)

I choosed married with king's daughter. I hope she is a beautiful and have nice tits. I hope protagonist don't sex with her because I want to see only NTR content.

Lastly I can translate your game. (English to my main language) My think I owe you because you're game is really legend so I'm volunteer I don't want anything. You can send me any program or text file. (Game dialogs) Or you can finish your game completely after send message to me. As you wish.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Your comment is very good thank you! I wonder Episode 5's gameplay time. (Minute) Can you tell me your idea? Can we see these at episode 5:

-Mother (Sex with protagonist, A lot of Different NTR sex scenes. ( Maybe other kings + mom or dwarf + mom or anyone)
-Sister (Sex with protagonist, A lot of different NTR sex scenes. (Soldiers + sister or peasant + sister or anyone)

I choosed married with king's daughter. I hope she is a beautiful and have nice tits. I hope protagonist don't sex with her because I want to see only NTR content.

Lastly I can translate your game. (English to my main language) My think I owe you because you're game is really legend so I'm volunteer I don't want anything. You can send me any program or text file. (Game dialogs) Or you can finish your game completely after send message to me. As you wish.
Read about two post above yours.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!
Mr. Unique here are some typos or weir sentences i found:

Scuff(Scoff) at her praying
High King Emricke III: You have something again(st) Lord Manfred, or am I wrong?
High King Emricke III: ... I fear that I can not allow the lord to respond to incrimination. (Not sure about what does he mean there, but it might just be me)
You turn around a(nd) leave.
Lord Azran: I must say, your work in Archelm proved to me, no many to scale of your mistakes(? no matter the scale of your mistakes?), that you are a true Lionheart...

If possible change menu font color to something that doesnt blend with the background (page number and if you wish to overwrite saves)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i really liked this update kinda short depending how you look at it but at the same time good enough.

i was worried about keeping the bard around but seeing as how you get a threesome option without him obviously rocks.

i'll be honest i did the sit in MC's lap choice to see what happens and i got a decent laugh out of it. it's ok though i said "no homo"

slightly didnt enjoy the fact that MC's really only gets it on with one girl but eh i'll still take it.

all in all nice update and keep up the good work.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Great update!
Mr. Unique here are some typos or weir sentences i found:

Scuff(Scoff) at her praying
High King Emricke III: You have something again(st) Lord Manfred, or am I wrong?
High King Emricke III: ... I fear that I can not allow the lord to respond to incrimination. (Not sure about what does he mean there, but it might just be me)
You turn around a(nd) leave.
Lord Azran: I must say, your work in Archelm proved to me, no many to scale of your mistakes(? no matter the scale of your mistakes?), that you are a true Lionheart...

If possible change menu font color to something that doesnt blend with the background (page number and if you wish to overwrite saves)
Thank you very much for pointing that out! As for the last part, I'll see what I can do. I don't know what font color I should use that won't blend with the background while still looking good. But maybe I could increase the dark background.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes