spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I have to say I really enjoy the game. So far, I've declined pursuing any relationships with the girls around the mc because I knew that more love interests were going to be interoduced. The half-elf seems cute, I might go for her. But if there is going to be a full elf love interest later down the line, I'll likely go for her instead. If the dev introduces a succubus love interest or another monster girl, guess it'll be too hard to choose from in that case!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
I did not see anyone having this problem but maybe I did miss it somwhere. Maybe someone know why i have this error in front of the cell with prisoner:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 344, in script call
    call chapter2_getbooksforS from _call_chapter2_getbooksforS
  File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 611, in script call
    call chapter4_invitationaccepted
  File "game/calls.rpy", line 2328, in script
    menu chapter5_prisonchoice:
  File "game/calls.rpy", line 2329, in <module>
    "Offer her food. [JCH5]" if not chapter5_offeredfood:
NameError: name 'chapter5_offeredfood' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1004, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
 Chapter5
Thu Sep  9 16:55:18 2021

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did not see anyone having this problem but maybe I did miss it somwhere. Maybe someone know why i have this error in front of the cell with prisoner:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1004, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Chapter5
Thu Sep  9 16:55:18 2021

I had no issues with this in the game (and looking at the script just now the passage seems kosher at first glance). Are you playing with a mod of some sort that might have muddled things?

Is this before or after the choice to offer her food or start the questioning immediately?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5

JokerLeader's WT Multi-Mod
Firefly's Gallery unlock
Modified Quick Time Events to pass on any click

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
I had no issues with this in the game (and looking at the script just now the passage seems kosher at first glance). Are you playing with a mod of some sort that might have muddled things?

Is this before or after the choice to offer her food or start the questioning immediately?
Just before after going down the stairs.
I did put the mod in just before starting.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
even when i go back and choose a different option such as warfare or intrigue, it still shows only the diplomacy scene. is this a bug from the mod?

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
so.. i like what im seeing so far in the game but i gotta ask.. is anyone proof reading this?
i have found multiple places where it seems like a word has gone missing from the sentence..
for example in the attached screen shot its supposed to have been "not meant to see me like 'his"
i've noticed this happening at least 2 times before as well
Mr. Unique I'm working on a port for android and I ran the Linter in the renpy launcher and saw a few minor typos that were easy to fix in your code.
I sadly don't have any proofreader, so I rely on grammar checkers on the internet which obviously isn't always good. I would love to get a proofreader, but I'll need to look into what to pay to the poor guy who needs to look at my writing. So, for now, please tell me where and what typos or grammatical mistakes I made. I try my best to proofread, but my eyes don't always spot my own mistakes.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I've had the screenshot issue 2 version's in a row now - both previous one, and the latest posted here to F95 (Chapter 5). Whenever the quicktime comes up when I press S it's taking a screenshot. I've attached 2 screenshots from the 1st training session with the dwarf - one where I pressed S instead of W, and one where I pressed S when I was supposed to.

- Mods: None installed
- Install: Clean (ie I had deleted all files in the directory before unzipping the downloaded file there)

Any other info needed/wanted?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I sadly don't have any proofreader, so I rely on grammar checkers on the internet which obviously isn't always good. I would love to get a proofreader, but I'll need to look into what to pay to the poor guy who needs to look at my writing. So, for now, please tell me where and what typos or grammatical mistakes I made. I try my best to proofread, but my eyes don't always spot my own mistakes.
I'm not referring to grammar mistakes, these are syntax. Run the Linter in the Renpy Launcher and see what I'm talking about.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1294707
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

NOTE: This Mod will not be on Patreon because of their Policies, if you like the mod consider supporting it.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey Joker, I am told that the WT mod misses some H scenes if you choose the Mod: All Options at the beginning. Attached is what doesn't show up. They say that the only way to get to the highlighted scenes is to specifically choose the stewardship or intrigue paths seperately.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Hey Joker, I am told that the WT mod misses some H scenes if you choose the Mod: All Options at the beginning. Attached is what doesn't show up. They say that the only way to get to the highlighted scenes is to specifically choose the stewardship or intrigue paths seperately.
not sure if its related but i found out (at least during my own gameplay) and posted a video about it (that i can only assume joker missed..) that shows that if you pick the mod option for all traits it by default takes you to the diplomacy event regardless of what you pick during the council meeting which makes you unable to do even explore the other 3 paths.
post with vid of the bug

Reactions: estrada777

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
there are positive and negative point ,

who work all of these ? negative can lead NTR or its better to have positive point ?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I have to say I really enjoy the game. So far, I've declined pursuing any relationships with the girls around the mc because I knew that more love interests were going to be interoduced. The half-elf seems cute, I might go for her. But if there is going to be a full elf love interest later down the line, I'll likely go for her instead. If the dev introduces a succubus love interest or another monster girl, guess it'll be too hard to choose from in that case!
I felt bad turning down Elicia, but she wouldn't be my first choice. I saved at her confession in case there aren't better options made available later.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes