JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
my point was that i see the text for all 4 but only have the diplomacy event actually happen(the one i picked at the meeting with the high king and his council).
seems a bit confusing... and pointless seeing the other such as our dwarf companion, the council member and Elicia talk about all 4 when only 1 actually gonna happen..
thought maybe it was a compatibility issue between your mod and the compressed version here..
and yes i edited my post since i realized the compression for this wasnt yours lol

are the traits at the beginning only define the choice at said meeting? i thought it actually gives some traits for future exploits..
usually in games when we are offered with multiple traits it just means we get extra stats/options to pick from, while we do get all 4 options in the meeting to choose from, i dont really see the point of hearing about all 4 when you can only do 1..

might wanna clarify what choosing all traits actually gives besides extra text that doesnt even happen and just leads to confusion :unsure:
We are still in Chapter 5, for now, the traits it's to create the kind of MC you want to be, a diplomatic one, or an Intrigue one, like you can chose to be a generous person or a cruel one, they are there to shape the character, the mod lets you see and chose options that are associated with each trait without starting a new game with a different trait, even if some text will show because they are associated to the trait and not the choice.
The mod will not unlock all scenes at the same time because there are some true statements for the choices, for example, you chose Diplomacy in the first meeting you did see all the text associated with all the choices the same, but your story will be around that choice, but if in the future more choices will show for other traits you will see them and you can pick another trait instead of following only the diplomacy story.

And yes I do a lot of compressions so it could have been mine :p

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
We are still in Chapter 5, for now, the traits it's to create the kind of MC you want to be, a diplomatic one, or an Intrigue one, like you can chose to be a generous person or a cruel one, they are there to shape the character, the mod lets you see and chose options that are associated with each trait without starting a new game with a different trait, even if some text will show because they are associated to the trait and not the choice.
The mod will not unlock all scenes at the same time because there are some true statements for the choices, for example, you chose Diplomacy in the first meeting you did see all the text associated with all the choices the same, but your story will be around that choice, but if in the future more choices will show for other traits you will see them and you can pick another trait instead of following only the diplomacy story.

And yes I do a lot of compressions so it could have been mine :p
i love the idea of being able to pick different routes with the other traits in the future but still think the extra text is confusin and might be better to just hide it, but thats just me.. i like to immerse myself into the games and when they start talking about things that never happen it breaks you out of it.
on another matter:
the choice to "entertain her" gives +1 to Emme AND also -1 to Mylisant
not really a big deal considering we can adjust as we like from the cheats menu.. but if your adding the choice consequences.. might as well write them down fully lol..

Reactions: wiwem71072

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. i like what im seeing so far in the game but i gotta ask.. is anyone proof reading this?
i have found multiple places where it seems like a word has gone missing from the sentence..
for example in the attached screen shot its supposed to have been "not meant to see me like 'his"
i've noticed this happening at least 2 times before as well

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
i love the idea of being able to pick different routes with the other traits in the future but still think the extra text is confusin and might be better to just hide it, but thats just me.. i like to immerse myself into the games and when they start talking about things that never happen it breaks you out of it.
on another matter:
the choice to "entertain her" gives +1 to Emme AND also -1 to Mylisant
not really a big deal considering we can adjust as we like from the cheats menu.. but if your adding the choice consequences.. might as well write them down fully lol..
I can't hide it without changing all the script, you just have to pick a single trait and stick with that one.

Sometimes some stuff pass us modders but I will fix that, thanks

Fixed
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I can't hide it without changing all the script, you just have to pick a single trait and stick with that one.

Fixed
View attachment 1395183
no doubt we're all human and we make mistake..
back to my earlier issue.. so they keep talking about all 4 paths and when the MC tells his mother about what happened on the infiltration path about finding some demonic object i decided to load back at the council point and went with infiltrate.
game still showed me only the diplomacy event... THIS has to be a bug?

edit: confirmed all choices lead back to only the diplomacy when using the mod choice

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Last updated: Ch.5.

Note: there's a recursion limit bug in one of the replays. It's in the base game, not caused by the mod.
All the replays are buggy af, can't watch a single one lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm seeing some problems in the story telling department. The events are not really flowing naturally. Things happen randomly and without any set up. This was the most random werewolf attack ever (unless I missed something major), but the characters are acting like they've been expecting it the whole time. We, the players, didn't even know that there were werewolves or supernatural creatures in this universe. We are just going about our business, banging servants and wooing ladies, preparing for the King's arrival, then all of a sudden there is a werewolf invasion lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm seeing some problems in the story telling department. The events are not really flowing naturally. Things happen randomly and without any set up. This was the most random werewolf attack ever (unless I missed something major), but the characters are acting like they've been expecting it the whole time. We, the players, didn't even know that there were werewolves or supernatural creatures in this universe. We are just going about our business, banging servants and wooing ladies, preparing for the King's arrival, then all of a sudden there is a werewolf invasion lol.
Yeah, this one caught me by surprise and I thought maybe I was just remembering the game incorrectly. Did not expect werewolves at all...

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

Fixed
Hello, this doesn't look right. Not sure whose typo it belongs to.
Screenshot 2021-09-09 113517.jpg

Jul 17, 2020
during quick time events every time i press "S" key renpy takes screenshot and lags game out causing me to fail the rest of the quicktime. is there a way to disable renpy screenshot function or remap the quicktime controls to something that doesnt fuck up

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why not?

I don't want anyone to feel they are left out of this sex change :p
Listen, this is not Succubus Contract, so I don't feel left out. :sneaky:

However, I do appreciate mods that tell me what I want to know so I don't have to backtrack and load saves constantly. So, I'm not complaining about a little error here and there :)

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Listen, this is not Succubus Contract, so I don't feel left out. :sneaky:

However, I do appreciate mods that tell me what I want to know so I don't have to backtrack and load saves constantly. So, I'm not complaining about a little error here and there :)
I know, I'm just messing around ;)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
during quick time events every time i press "S" key renpy takes screenshot and lags game out causing me to fail the rest of the quicktime. is there a way to disable renpy screenshot function or remap the quicktime controls to something that doesnt fuck up
Unless the code has changed, it should already be like that: during the battles the hotkeys should be disabled. What is your operative system?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes