spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I felt bad turning down Elicia, but she wouldn't be my first choice. I saved at her confession in case there aren't better options made available later.
Same. I felt bad too, but I do think that there are likely better options down the road. I mean the succubus on the main page is rather great and hopefully we'll see more monster/non-human girls who will be available as love interests introduced later.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
with the multi-mod there are options that are spoiled with (marriage x character) is that just annotation that it opens the option down the line? or is it locked already there?.. im still pretty early on so like the daughter and elicia you can pick marry option pretty early on.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It seems that there are monster girls like succubi and lamias in this world ( ) if you check in the bestiary. There are also elves, so chances are we might see some non-human love interests for the main character eventually.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
How do people even do the QTEs to begin with? The "a" key brings up the accessibility options menu and the "s" key saves a screenshot. Here's a tiny script to unbind those keys so the QTEs work as intended. Just place this in the "game" folder.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Is there actually any NTR in the game currently? I feel like I've taken nearly every possible choice and still haven't seen any.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there actually any NTR in the game currently? I feel like I've taken nearly every possible choice and still haven't seen any.
The closest would be when you have group sex with the one guy you bring along, but it's not with anyone you've developed any attachments to, it's just castle staff or whatever you call them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To elaborate slightly on the replies above, if you bring the bard dude with you, there's a party event at night with him, the MC, and two servant girls. If the MC gets drunk, bard dude has a threesome with the girls (and the MC can watch); if bard dude gets drunk, MC gets the girls instead.

So no outright NTR currently, but some optional/avoidable voyeurism.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To elaborate slightly on the replies above, if you bring the bard dude with you, there's a party event at night with him, the MC, and two servant girls. If the MC gets drunk, bard dude has a threesome with the girls (and the MC can watch); if bard dude gets drunk, MC gets the girls instead.

So no outright NTR currently, but some optional/avoidable voyeurism.
If I'm remembering correctly, there is also a route where he has one of the girls and you have the other.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes