Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Just caught up with Ch5. Solid game thus far. Has the Dev been active lately? I know he was pretty active at the beginning.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why would he start a second game? These things are had enough to stick with as they are! I was thinking about throwing some money his way, but now that seems like a really bad investment.
some dev's do it to break up the monotony of working on the same game all the time, it extends the time between updates but significantly reduces the risk of them getting tired of developing a game.

Reactions: sava75

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Citation needed.

Honestly from my experience you just end up with 2 or more abandoned games.
No interest in looking for quotes, I know Recreation (dev of bad memories) said it and I think Killer7 (MNF and MNM) said something similar. Know i've read others as well but i have idea where that was.

But the idea in it self is a good one so for me it's a good thing if a Dev feels it's what they need to do. Since I get most of these games for free I don't really find my self in a position to question how a dev makes their own project.

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Or you get two great games? The new game is named Family Faring if I am not mistaken.

Dating My Daddy + Sunshine Love comes to mind.
Avalon + A Petal Among Thorns
The Guardian + Secrets of Whispering Pines
Can you link to the theme about his second game?
Please

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I can see some people dislike or are confused by the idea of me making a second game. I'm not abandoning Esteria, I will always work on that. I've decided to work on a second and more simple game to avoid creative blocks. I won't reply on this site anymore, but if someone wants to discuss my games or in general with me, feel free to join my Discord server and ask me anything. You can also give me feedback on there. I'm much more active there. You can also PM me on here, but it'll most likely be faster on Discord.

EDIT: Probably shouldn't say "I won't reply on this site anymore". I still will reply, but much less than before.

Last edited:

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Reactions: Abe kela and Xabder

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
If you have a VPN, switching around IP’s resets the download limit.
If you're going to pay for a VPN, maybe it's better to pay a premium plan on the file host already.

is there sex with the mother in the game?
if you wait two more years then maybe
You guys just saved me a ton of time playing this game for finding out if there was any M/S content. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes