Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 1416567
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

The Mod will not be on Patreon due to their policies, but please consider supporting me there, thank you.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Both the links are not working. Can you upload again? If not just reply with an attachment.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
One really simple thing you can try is changing your dns server. Otherwise you can find a vpn with a free tier.
Yes, I know those methods. But I have no idea until now that mixdrop have blocked for me. Thank you for your help.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
From the looks of it, he’s planning on abandoning since he’s now gone on to make a new game. Hate it when they do this same thing happened with polarity and the guy who made raptus.
One never knows, but he has not himself hinted at abandoning Estaria. It's fairly often the case that a first project is abandoned when the dev realizes that the early learning curve problems in essence makes the game hard to continue with. So, they abandon it, start a new game with what they've learned about the process or do a complete remake. More common than not I'd say. As for doing two games at once: also not unusual, some of my favorite devs do this to keep their interest up and avoid writer's block. But it is a bit dodgy because as soon as one game is more fun to develop than the other, that games tends to take precedence and most of the effort. Hopefully Royal is one of those who can juggle them both successfully, like Doc52, Neko-Chan, OnemanVN etc. Otherwise, yes, one of these games (or both) might be abandoned. Fingers crossed?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Both these Gamea are doing all right in terms of forward momentum.
MC motivations are safe as we have good friends with clear motives by his side.
Once we have our bearings, we as players can go with whatever choices we desire.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes