Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it seems that he is focusing on his other game right now so i wouldnt be surprised if this one gets abandoned in the near future...
there is nothing as good for building supporters trust as a list/history of abandoned projects :HideThePain:
this dev already has one abandoned game, and despite slim chances i do hope this wont be the next one.

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
When is scheduled the new chapter ? This is one of the best underrated in the forum imho :)
[/QUOTE]
He said he was going to update the other one first, and then this one

shyamruparel86

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1416567
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

The Mod will not be on Patreon due to their policies, but please consider supporting me there, thank you.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Download Link not working.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
hello guys, i'm new playing the game, just clarify a doubt, so far there's only 1 loli girl(the whore)??

Feb 12, 2021
it seems that he is focusing on his other game right now so i wouldnt be surprised if this one gets abandoned in the near future...
this dev already has one abandoned game, and despite slim chances i do hope this wont be the next one.
He said he was going to update the other one first, and then this one
so what's the "other game" this dev is working on? n any news from those that chat w/the dev on Discord, SubscribeStar, Patreon, etc?

the game is called "Family Faring"
thanks, looks like it's not on this site :confused:

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hope the dev doesn't drop this or completely slow down production of this for Family Faring. I gave Family Faring a shot, and it just comes off like something that has been done many times before. Esteria felt fresh and interesting and by the end of the last update, it felt like we were exiting the introduction of the story and really getting somewhere after the cliffhanger ending.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Hope the dev doesn't drop this or completely slow down production of this for Family Faring. I gave Family Faring a shot, and it just comes off like something that has been done many times before. Esteria felt fresh and interesting and by the end of the last update, it felt like we were exiting the introduction of the story and really getting somewhere after the cliffhanger ending.
I feel the same way. The other game isn't bad, but it's not deep or super original. This game is very cool, has fun characters, and the dev cleary put thought into it. I mean it has a developed world and a wiki! So I hope this doesn't go away.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The entire game is decent, but feels like a prologue, to be honest. From a chapter five I expected more than that.

Last edited:

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Seems dev is no longer putting updates for free for neither of his games. From now on, only Subscribers will get releases.

But enough of my blabbering, I've decided that if I would ever reach a point where I will be able to treat this as a business and begin hiring additional developers for Royal Games, I need to create an incentive. That's why when episode 2 of Family Faring releases and for future releases, the latest releases will only be available to Subscribers. That mostly means nothing to existing Subscribers, except for the Barons who will also get the latest release. For more information, you can check out the tier list here on SubscribeStar.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Damn, just as i found something unique i also found another dev that wanted to do drag things into a halt by doing multiple projects at once. I have a feeling that if this project isnt abandoned then the dev will pull an ICCreations and take so long that it will kill all momentum

Reactions: battleguy
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes